A Dogs way home,ideology masquerading as entertainment!

Victor Crowley

PI Member
Just back from a trip to the cinema with the sprog to see 'A dogs way home',on the surface an entertaining,uplifting tale of the titular mutts quest to be reunited with his kindly owner!All good so far,but as the film progressed familiar patterns began to emerge..his,white,owner has a saintly,black girlfriend,ok fair enough,but most of the veterans at the VA facility his mother attends are also black or,I think,native American!As for the villainous real estate developer who wants the mutt gone,and the scheming dog catcher in his employ..need you ask?When our canine hero gets lost in the woods hes rescued by a couple of kindly snowboarders,one of them black,both gay,for extra brownie points!The hunters who shoot a beautiful lynx,and take selfies with the body?Or the grumpy,bed ridden woodsman who disowns his heartbroken dog?White of course!The gruff but kindly sheriff who makes the call that reunites our hero with his owner?Native American(the great Wes Studi,of 'last of the mohicans' and 'dances with wolves' fame)....and on and on it goes,so predictable at this stage,but still tiresome,and patronizing!

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
I used to love the cinema, but, once you have opened your eyes its impossible, I cant even watch TV anymore, even on a long flight I rarely watch the inflight entertainment. There are some exceptions of course, and a couple of films that still are on track, even if they give lip service to Hollywood's degeneracy and race mixing, most of Christopher Nolans work for example I would make the effort to see.
And yes they really seem to make the effort to get into children's heads. Recently I had the misfortune of seeing part of the new Sabrina the teenage witch, well that certainly has morphed into full blown satanism, cannibalism and the rest. Viewing this crap is really just letting some God forsaken (in every way) occultism and ancient animus of the West vomit into your mind.

Victor Crowley

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At least Clints highly enjoyable 'The Mule' was mercifully free of this box-ticking,hectoring nonsense,he's one of the last of a dying breed!Don't get me wrong,both the sprog and me enjoyed 'A Dogs Way Home',but the constant race-baiting and cynical tokenism was an unnecessary distraction,which probably went right over the heads of its youthful audience anyway,so why bother in the first place?

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
I don't think it really goes over their head, I think it lodges there, I have a mature intelligent woman at work who tells me earnestly that the only role Blacks get on TV or films are janitors or menial workers, I try to show how its exactly the opposite, and she vehemely denies this, likewise she denies the higher Back rate of crime and the failures of every Black run country, as I said she is reasonable intelligent, but, all I can put it down to, is the four odd decades of media programing showing a one sided version of Black/White interactions.

Reactions: Una

Victor Crowley

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're probably right,if it wasnt having some kind of subliminal effect they wouldn't bother,wouldn't be any point!And you'd want to be careful in your chats with this female work colleague,watch your words or someday you'll say the wrong thing at the wrong time,and before you know she'll have you up in HR as a racist,and you could be out of a job!This shit happens,so be wise!

Karloff

PI Member
Just back from a trip to the cinema with the sprog to see 'A dogs way home',on the surface an entertaining,uplifting tale of the titular mutts quest to be reunited with his kindly owner!All good so far,but as the film progressed familiar patterns began to emerge..his,white,owner has a saintly,black girlfriend,ok fair enough,but most of the veterans at the VA facility his mother attends are also black or,I think,native American!As for the villainous real estate developer who wants the mutt gone,and the scheming dog catcher in his employ..need you ask?When our canine hero gets lost in the woods hes rescued by a couple of kindly snowboarders,one of them black,both gay,for extra brownie points!The hunters who shoot a beautiful lynx,and take selfies with the body?Or the grumpy,bed ridden woodsman who disowns his heartbroken dog?White of course!The gruff but kindly sheriff who makes the call that reunites our hero with his owner?Native American(the great Wes Studi,of 'last of the mohicans' and 'dances with wolves' fame)....and on and on it goes,so predictable at this stage,but still tiresome,and patronizing!
I think a sassy female lead, 1 multicult relationship and 1 same sex relationship - is the usual formula the entertainment industry uses.

Villains are white men.

Storybud2

PI Member
cultural marxism is absolutely everywhere on the media,, the latest spiderman cartoon movie,, black-spiderman who within 5 seconds of starting a new school bumps into the white blond/blue eyed girlfriend,,? the gloabalists are simply writing the scripts for a new generation that cannot think for themselves or understand what is being forced down their eyeballs,,

if two celebrities (usually aresh0les) no matter their race/religion etc,,, want to get it on ,, that is there private business,

If our media are forcing the ideology down young people that young black guys should only be chasing white blond girls (oh,, its fooking
everywhere ,, all over the BBC to crappy hollywood movies) then we have to at least talk about it,,

I don't care about other peoples personal life, I just care that nefarious organisations are promoting an ideology that is racial and ignoring the
facts that white guys are not pouring into Africa or India to marry native women but the opposite is true of Western Europe ??

baddies....ever noticed how the team of bureaucrats working on the Death Star are always middle aged white blokes ? no diversity at all as far as i can see. Its like a C of E coffee morning with Trevor and Nigel (both heterosexual ).

And yet 'the goodies' are always diverse. Inter gender, inter race, inter species , inter robotic, inter age, inter faith (the actors), ........ all the goodies. Looks like somebody is carefully messing with your head.

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
baddies....ever noticed how the team of bureaucrats working on the Death Star are always middle aged white blokes ? no diversity at all as far as i can see.

And yet 'the goodies' are always diverse, inter gender, inter race, inter species , inter robotic, inter age all the goodies looks like somebody is carefully messing with your head.
Even The Matrix, villains agents architect merovinges - all white men. The only AI character (Oracle) is a Latino woman then a black woman.

Zion the good guys all mixed race led by morpheus (black dude) if it was made today Neo would be a black dude as well.

I just watched two Netflix shows,
Chainsaw Buzzsaw 2 mixed race relationships, 1 same sex relationship.
And Nightflyers - black captain, mixed race relationship, same sex relationship.

But i'm not even complaining that much about that, if they had concentrated on good entertainment and made them right but these formula identity politics shows tend to be Kack as well.

This is racism (doing something with race consciousness foremost in mind) of a sort just as KKK stuff is racism, it's also becoming hostile rather than defensive. At least i am aware of what is going on, i watch this and i know - it would be worse if it did not register or i was brainwashed into accepting it as right.

@graceland.com

PI Member
I don't think it really goes over their head, I think it lodges there, I have a mature intelligent woman at work who tells me earnestly that the only role Blacks get on TV or films are janitors or menial workers, I try to show how its exactly the opposite, and she vehemely denies this, likewise she denies the higher Back rate of crime and the failures of every Black run country, as I said she is reasonable intelligent, but, all I can put it down to, is the four odd decades of media programing showing a one sided version of Black/White interactions.
As David icke said
In the corner you have the tv. The best hypnotist in the world.

Karloff

PI Member
I used to love the cinema, but, once you have opened your eyes its impossible, I cant even watch TV anymore, even on a long flight I rarely watch the inflight entertainment. There are some exceptions of course, and a couple of films that still are on track, even if they give lip service to Hollywood's degeneracy and race mixing, most of Christopher Nolans work for example I would make the effort to see.
And yes they really seem to make the effort to get into children's heads. Recently I had the misfortune of seeing part of the new Sabrina the teenage witch, well that certainly has morphed into full blown satanism, cannibalism and the rest. Viewing this crap is really just letting some God forsaken (in every way) occultism and ancient animus of the West vomit into your mind.
They are obsessed with witches for some reason. Witches witches witches. I used to think 'female demographic' but i don't think it's enough to explain it.

And time travel, do not know why.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
They are obsessed with witches for some reason. Witches witches witches. I used to think 'female demographic' but i don't think it's enough to explain it.

And time travel, do not know why.
Witches and vampires. There seems to be enough of the real type of both amongst the "elites" too. Conditioning or self praise perhaps.

Reactions: Una
Top Bottom