• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Music Video 80's Dairy Free Alternative Mix

Conall Gulban

PI Member
I'm reading Revolt Against the Modern World by Julius Evola at the moment.
I was looking up the meaning of a latin phrase in the book and found it on Wikipedia. Down the page was the 'references in popular Culture' tab and it said that some "Power Violence" band used the phrase as the title of an album. I clicked on "Power Violence" as I'd never heard of that genre before and it said that an American hardcore band called Siege (1984-85) invented the genre and whilst having only ever recorded a six track demo and nine tracks overall, were a major worldwide influence on Grindcore, speed metal and subsequent metal genres.

Love when that happens, the magic of the internet!

Amazing band.

OP
ShumanTheHuman

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
I'm reading Revolt Against the Modern World by Julius Evola at the moment.
I was looking up the meaning of a latin phrase in the book and found it on Wikipedia. Down the page was the 'references in popular Culture' tab and it said that some "Power Violence" band used the phrase as the title of an album. I clicked on "Power Violence" as I'd never heard of that genre before and it said that an American hardcore band called Siege (1984-85) invented the genre and whilst having only ever recorded a six track demo and nine tracks overall, were a major worldwide influence on Grindcore, speed metal and subsequent metal genres.

Love when that happens, the magic of the internet!

Amazing band.

Great find!

Top Bottom