70's Bubble Gum and Easy Listening Tunes

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i was justing listening to some of the old songs a few days ago from the late sixties and seventies when i was just a child and what struck me was how they were so simple, some one singing a sing with nice words and good tunes an some nice stories,

its not the most high brow music but it does make you feel good, and isnt that what it should all be about.

there was some great songs around that time,
That is indeed the last word on 70's tunes, Graceland. Well put.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Some.great songs threre
I think hooked on a feeling is a bj Thomas song

Stuck in the middle a great song by gerry rafferty and stealers wheel who also wrote that monumental.classic Baker Street.

Al Stewart. Year of the cat. A real haunting mystical song.

Al Stewart and gerry rafferty were both Scottish and you wonder where the imagination came from to write those two great songs.

Gerry rafferty was from Barrhead outside glasgow and I can tell you it's a gritty poor working class Scots community so fair play to him for having the imagination to go on and write such classic songs

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some.great songs threre
I think hooked on a feeling is a bj Thomas song

Stuck in the middle a great song by gerry rafferty and stealers wheel who also wrote that monumental.classic Baker Street.

Al Stewart. Year of the cat. A real haunting mystical song.

Al Stewart and gerry rafferty were both Scottish and you wonder where the imagination came from to write those two great songs.

Gerry rafferty was from Barrhead outside glasgow and I can tell you it's a gritty poor working class Scots community so fair play to him for having the imagination to go on and write such classic songs
You know your music, Graceland, and hats off to you for it.

Top Bottom