70's Bubble Gum and Easy Listening Tunes

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
I was (thank God) too young to grow mutton chops and strut my stuff in leisure suits, ball-crusher bell-bottom jeans and platform shoes, but I did look very smart in my turtleneck and plaid pants. Add your odes to a simpler, more whimsical time in the world of music:

mikeo

PI Member
I was (thank God) too young to grow mutton chops and strut my stuff in leisure suits, ball-crusher bell-bottom jeans and platform shoes, but I did look very smart in my turtleneck and plaid pants. Add your odes to a simpler, more whimsical time in the world of music:

LOVE that Dave Mason song!!............Just saw him couple of nights ago. I just hit the channel as he was doing the intro to this song! Older of course but did a good job ...But had a little trouble with the high notes.."There ain't no good guys..." (y)

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOVE that Dave Mason song!!............Just saw him couple of nights ago. I just hit the channel as he was doing the intro to this song! Older of course but did a good job ...But had a little trouble with the high notes.."There ain't no good guys..." (y)
No kidding? Cool! I didn't know he was still alive and kicking, Mike.

mikeo

PI Member
Challenge accepted!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Used to like Beach Baby, and Saturday night!!
Can't do audio right now,.....But I'm thinkin I'll take the original Da Do Ron Ron!!......(was it that young kid LaLa Brooks? ) I know she did
"And then he kissed me" (Goodfellas!)

Seriously, where is Shaun Cassidy now? ......I think David Passed away, again, waaay too young!

Top Bottom