• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

7 April: 1973 - John Charles McQuaid, the old Archbishop of Dublin, died on this day

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
Do you just make pronouncements? Are you incapable of giving any substance to your posts? Have you a poo fetish to go with Val's pee fetish?
I hope you are let nowhere near children.

There are three levels of posts
a. Facts: I give facts.
b. Circumstances: Provo type whataboutery
c. Name calling: Your type., No substance. The preserve of those with sick fetishes.
There are 4 types of posts. You gave 3 the other is when I get ripping mad and my blood boils over. Dissecting the facts in such a horrific history is
diluting my anger. My anger is justified and measured. Hell I was there as there yank said

OP
Catalpa

Catalpa

PI Member
Sep 4, 2018
Let us analyse what the term a crazy old man means?

1) I never feared any one of any group.

2) If threatened I will defend myself in the most appropriate way.

3) I was in danger as a youth and had I been so unlucky for my parents to die young I would have been entrusted to these creeps.

4) Had I been born to an unmarried mother she would have been kidnapped and I would have been imprisoned at the mercy
of these creeps.

5) I make up my own mind based of the facts I observe and act accordingly.

6) If I am inn Dublin and I see every single person there jump into the Liffey, I won't do it.

7) I was beaten at national school by the master until I was 14 when I invited him to fight and see who would win he backed off.

8) At boarding school I saw a priest take a stick to boy in my class and I walked out the next day. I has a catapult and when I pointed it at the man who tried to take me back, he backed off. He was sent by the priest to to make me go back and I in tended to take his eye out. I was 13 years old.

9) I never changed and still do good work fighting oppression by the Irish state, solicitors and other misfits.

You can call me crazy, I don 't care. I enjoy every minute of it. I will not let anyone praise the Irish senior clergy, they need the truth told about them.

Yeah seen plenty of violence in my school too - some on me and even worse on others.

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
Aug 7, 2020
Do you just make pronouncements? Are you incapable of giving any substance to your posts? Have you a poo fetish to go with Val's pee fetish?
I hope you are let nowhere near children.

There are three levels of posts
a. Facts: I give facts.
b. Circumstances: Provo type whataboutery
c. Name calling: Your type., No substance. The preserve of those with sick fetishes.

Sorry to be the one to disabuse you of your silly little notions, but I sincerely doubt any of your output on these fora could ever be mistaken for "substance".

It's an awful shame a certain facility in Dundrum has unsupervised internet access for its residents. But then again, I suppose the less time the staff have to deal with you the better.

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
So I am to be criticised because I am not the equal of murderers crooks and paedophiles. You are right, I am not equal to them. Instead I am a block to your appeasement and subordination to them. I can live with that. A crowd of fuckin thugs

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
There are 4 types of posts. You gave 3 the other is when I get ripping mad and my blood boils over. Dissecting the facts in such a horrific history is
diluting my anger. My anger is justified and measured. Hell I was there as there yank said
I have no time for your type, the East Meath "lad" or Colm O'Gorman who should have been studying for his Leaving, not sucking off Fr Fortune. You and your anger. You need a few B men to sort out your cattle and concetrate your mind. Imelda May, Maggie May.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 3, 2017
4) Had I been born to an unmarried mother she would have been kidnapped and I would have been imprisoned at the mercy of these creeps. Richard Boyd Barrett

If you're trying to help make Val's point for him, you've just succeeded.

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry to be the one to disabuse you of your silly little notions, but I sincerely doubt any of your output on these fora could be mistaken for "substance".

It's an awful shame a certain facility in Dundrum has unsupervised internet access for its residents. I suppose the less time the staff have to deal with you the better.
More name calling. If you stop that for a second, you will see I supplied the time of Archbishop McQuaid's death and the place of his burial, as well as bacground on Scottish asset John Cooney. Now fkk off, troll.

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
Aug 7, 2020
More name calling. If you stop that for a second, you will see I supplied the time of Archbishop McQuaid's death and the place of his burial, as well as bacground on Scottish asset John Cooney. Now fkk off, troll.

You're madder than a box of hamsters pal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
In fact having a silver spoon upbringing is to my favour. I did not have to be concerned for my fellow country men. I had far more brains than most and
I made a lot of money. But there is still time to campaign and to make sure Irish people are never subject to this oppression. They have an inferiority complex, I don't. When my children were coming on my biggest concern was to make sure they would not be beaten like I was and it worked.

They were not beaten and they are far better men and women for it, The beating was systematic it was done for the sake of it. It was not for bad behaviour
it was for pleasure. My school days started in 1957, McQuaid was in full control for all of it. Every single bit

Top Bottom