• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

5 year old girl sexually abused by transgender in girls bathroom

Dublin Stan

PI Member
You remind me of the Jews in Babylon, wailing for Zion, speaking of which El Al is getting ready to do direct flights between Dublin and Tel Aviv, all without a murmur from the pro Palestinian Irish, who all seem to be on the take.
The trans agenda seems to be moving apace here, all without a flutter. Soon, plenty of children will be on puberty blockers, having their nuts nicked and so on. Ireland has a Canadian lesbian in charge of all this. Her budget is bigger than huge.

Rommel

PI Member
The option of a third bathroom to look after the freaks seems to be the only safe idea.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
You remind me of the Jews in Babylon, wailing for Zion, speaking of which El Al is getting ready to do direct flights between Dublin and Tel Aviv, all without a murmur from the pro Palestinian Irish, who all seem to be on the take.
The trans agenda seems to be moving apace here, all without a flutter. Soon, plenty of children will be on puberty blockers, having their nuts nicked and so on. Ireland has a Canadian lesbian in charge of all this. Her budget is bigger than huge.
A Canadian lesbian and abortion activist to birth for any reason, Irish minister for Children and educated by the Catholic Church in Theology. You could not make this up.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
We can only hope that the Alt-sex agenda is a fad. I really hope there will be a “straight wave”
Back in the day degenerates and freaks like this lot got locked up in places like St. Ita's etc for their own and the public's safety.
These days these lunatics are allowed roam the streets and the public toilets of our country.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Is Spike Island still in good nick?
Spike Island is now a major tourist attraction which is a logical prigrssion. It was a Brit naval base for centuries, then as Free State one., then a civilian prison, where the prisoners burned it down because of harsh conditions. My main plank is we do not need legal systems or prisons. There is a short cut, which Article 18 of the Constitution could help. National Emergency, no judges, juries or courts.

Oliver Plunkett

Gone Fishing
Donator
PI Member
Why did the Catholic Church bring her and her fellow muff eater to Ireland to teach theology?
You can't have not noticed the Church has been over-run by the globo-homo-ists currently?

A terrible trial for the Faithful, but we soldier on and better days lie ahead.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
[/QUOTE]
You can't have not noticed the Church has been over-run by the globo-homo-ists currently?A terrible trial for the Faithful, but we soldier on and better days lie ahead.
I don't like that answer. It's like the one lawyers use in court to defend scum bags. These pussy eaters should not have been given jobs teaching theology in Catholic institutes for at least three reasons: 1. their area of expertise is a joke. 2. they were not Catholics - ex nun and pussy eater Gilligan got a humanist funeral. 3. they were given their marching orders in North America.
People have to be held to account. Minister Charlie Flanagan said this state was founded on democracy. No it was not. It was founded on executions, the problem being the wrong people were executed. Those who hired riff raff have to be called to account.
One problem with traditional Catholics is they have been emasculated. They play by Legion of Mary rules while the others play by the devil's rules.

Top Bottom