Poll 5 More years of Leo and Fine Gael, Polls show.

TommyTayto

PI Member
it was a addition to the post hans made. idiot!
If it doesn't result in DUP dictation of the outcome the orangies will be moaning regardless anyway and inferring 'unspeakable war' as they always do. And regardless FG/FF/SDLP, RTE, NEWSTALK, Denis O'Brien's papers etc will create a theory that it's all the Shinners fault somehow as usual.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
The latest polls show Leo & Fine Gael are set to run away with the next election and be in Government for the next 5 years. :mad:
  • Fine Gael – 29% (no change);
  • Fianna Fáil – 25% (down one);
  • Sinn Féin – 14% (down two);
  • Labour -6% (down one);
  • Independents/others – 18% (no change);
  • Greens – 8% (up four).
This is depressing. at least 70% of the vote goes to EU stooges.
We are sleepwalking into corporate slavery

NotPC

PI Member
"The latest Irish Times/Ipsos MRBI opinion poll"

Relax everybody, this poll is not based on any reliable findings, it is designed to shape and influence opinion.

I would trust Pinocchio to do a poll before I would trust anything from the infamous shysters who brought us Hitlery was 90% on to be President, we all know how that turned out.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Polls are part of the propaganda system. It herds the political uneducated and unaware to vote with the sheltering comforting blanket crowd.
Polls are best ignored and trust your instincts from interaction with people on the ground.
FG/FF are in massive decline from my surveys and conversation.They have been massively incompetent and downright criminal in their governance of the State.
Continuing with FG/FG or a combination of, is the road to National suicide ,that we are already helter ,skeltering down.
FG/FF control the levers of the State, including the Electoral process. There will be no honest Election in Ireland unless it is supervised by the International observers of the OSCE.

Last edited:

Wolf

PI Member
This is depressing. at least 70% of the vote goes to EU stooges.
We are sleepwalking into corporate slavery
We're long past that point.
This country is owned by bankers, MNC's and Maltese tax avoiders...

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
We're long past that point.
This country is owned by bankers, MNC's and Maltese tax avoiders...
Even traditional home grown Irish employers like Aer lingus and guinness are owned by outside interests.

Wolf

PI Member
Shinners and assorted Lefties would screw tax paying Middle Ireland...

No ...it's FG for me although will get no vote from this poster ..if that Swingate woman is ratified on the party ticket.
A fucking blueshirt claiming others would 'screw tax paying middle Ireland'!!!!!

ROTFL......Thick Paddy is alive and well......😆😆😆

Not a Blueshirt W...just a concerned citizen...concerned that those leftie bellends ever get their dirty mitts on the levers of power...I think we are on the same page there !

bells of shandon

PI Member
It is understandable why people walked willingly into the Gas chambers, when you have voters who willingly continue to vote for their own and the Nations destruction by continuing to vote, despite all the evidence, for the perpetrators of their destruction FG/FF . I believe it is known as Stockholm Syndrome.
Take a drive thru;Balbriggan and continue on the corridor to Dundalk and see if you have a road to Damascus moment.

Last edited: