Poll 5 More years of Leo and Fine Gael, Polls show.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
The latest polls show Leo & Fine Gael are set to run away with the next election and be in Government for the next 5 years. :mad:

In fact, thinks are so good for the 2 main political parties as both of them are likely to gain seats at the next general election with Independents set to lose swaths of seats.

Last week Leos approval ratings soured as the public backed him for the Budget and statesmanship over Brexit.

• Fine Gael – 29% (no change);
  • Fianna Fáil – 25% (down one);
  • Sinn Féin – 14% (down two);
  • Labour -6% (down one);
  • Independents/others – 18% (no change);
  • Greens – 8% (up four).
as reliable as rte doing the polls?

G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
In fairness, Senator Fintan Warfield of Shame Féin seemed pleased to be there as well....

Has Ireland really turned gay altogether? I only visit every do often. Jaysus, the women must be crying out for masculine men!! Its true for what Gemma says!

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
This is what I don't understand, Paddy may be thivk but surely he isn't blind?

Andersons list says it all, how can Paddy be thick to this?

1. Homeless people dying?
2. Agriculture in crisis?
3. Hospital waiting lists spiral out of control?
4. Construction industry slowdown?
5. Rural depopulation?
6. Crime rate epidemic?
7. Politicians making false claims?
8. Lack of useful action on climate change?

Id add ,

9. Death of Irish Heritage.
10. Death of Ethnic Irish.
a botched brexit could have angry prods out to spoil the tourism sector...

rightthented

PI Member
The worst thing for Ireland was having FF and FG holding hands, no real opposition.

SF would have been better with Gerry in charge, instead we got Mary Lou, a poor mans Nicola Sturgeon who only had an interest in chasing the gay vote and all those hipsters millenials voting for abortion. Other than that the rest are made up off crustys and Labour.

We are indeed fucked.

parentheses

PI Member
I despise Varadkar and FG.

But I'd prefer they form the next government, if only to have the pleasure of seeing Fianna Fail endure another 4 years of opposition. The knives would certainly be out against Martin.

Tessa

PI Member
Brexit has manged to help Fine Gael, Brexit and the complete lack of any opposition.

TommyTayto

PI Member
The worst thing for Ireland was having FF and FG holding hands, no real opposition.

SF would have been better with Gerry in charge, instead we got Mary Lou, a poor mans Nicola Sturgeon who only had an interest in chasing the gay vote and all those hipsters millenials voting for abortion. Other than that the rest are made up off crustys and Labour.

We are indeed fucked.
Fianna Gael and Fine Fail 'opposition' to each other 💩

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Has Ireland really turned gay altogether? I only visit every do often. Jaysus, the women must be crying out for masculine men!! Its true for what Gemma says!
You can see it in the change in Irish pop culture, from aggressive rock like Horslips, Thin Lizzy and Stiff Little Fingers to boybands like Boyzone and Westlife in a generation.

Last edited: