450K homes being given to immigrants in Dublin

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I think you are missing the point a bit here folks.

The main problem is that instead of taking public responsibility for housing the population by getting cheap loans, negotiating bulk rates on building materials, employing teams of house builders on a standard industrial weekly wage then building loads of cost price houses and selling them on at cost to the people, the government instead gave over the housing market entirely to greedy for profit private enterprise and private rentiers

This has lead to a very high cost economy and homelessness.

The whole Coudenhove Kalergi "easily manageable low wage mulatto goo" plantation agenda being pushed on us from on high is just the icing on the cake here, but it certainly does add insult to injury

Kalergi is much more aggressive behind the scenes...... a huge network of 30 agencies working daily to implant & dilute the Irish population, funded to the hilt, & with TD's loosening up laws, to allow a Flood.
The population were coerced into getting 'cheap loans' by the banking cabal, to enslave them in debt.

Was listening to 4FM earlier and a woman called in complaining about the state of the county in regards to hard-working young people desperately trying to save up for homes and the government handing out homes worth 450k to non-nationals.

It would seem that many on the social waiting list are being housed by a group called Respond.

Respond claim that they are

Last December

A quick search of Daft or any other estate agencies will tell you these homes are worth over 450K.

Looking at the photos and various websites it would seem many of these homes are going to non-nationals.

A bigger worry is why the government with housing agencies are building such expensive homes in highly sort areas for people on the housing waiting list, to be on this list you have to normally be on the dole, thus whilst hard working people are trying to save up a deposit it would seem those on the dole or nonnationals are being given highly expensive homes for free!

16 families including 69 children move into their new homes in Chanel in Dublin

16 families including 69 children move into their new homes in Chanel in Dublin

Its not just this part of Dublin 5 either, earlier in the year more non-nationals were housed in luxury houses.

New social housing development opened by Respond! at Moy Glas, Lucan

New social housing development opened by Respond! at Moy Glas, Lucan

Sure, its a great country to not be Irish.
I think your country should have a policy of Irish homes for the Irish born.As far as council,social housing is concerned.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I think your country should have a policy of Irish homes for the Irish born.As far as council,social housing is concerned.

NO CAN DO, BECAUSE OF EU....................... I think the same rule applies re. social welfare....., is deliberate to encourage Kalergi & dilute Europe.
When Irish people go to Germany, they Work, Rent, or buy their Own homes, Without German social housing or welfare.

NO CAN DO, BECAUSE OF EU....................... I think the same rule applies re. social welfare....., is deliberate to encourage Kalergi & dilute Europe.
When Irish people go to Germany, they Work, Rent, or buy their Own homes, Without German social housing or welfare.
Ok so I hope you can do by leaving the EU,like Britain has.Oh I know it's not happening in Britain yet but I still hope.I said to someone from my council,here in England ,that I believed in English homes for the English born,she seemed shocked and said that's racist.I had thought this through and politely reminded her that there are people of many races being born in England these days.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Ok so I hope you can do by leaving the EU,like Britain has.Oh I know it's not happening in Britain yet but I still hope.I said to someone from my council,here in England ,that I believed in English homes for the English born,she seemed shocked and said that's racist.I had thought this through and politely reminded her that there are people of many races being born in England these days.
She is 'Indoctrinated' by the Zionist Owned Media.. Did u ask her... 'Haven't U Noticed it's Immigration to White 'Christian' Countries ONLY ????

The British do not have real Sovereignty since the creation of the Bank of England, 1694 ! (Sovereign, Private, Not part of the UK), who overlords Westminster. The Zionist Owners have deliberately destroyed England thru immigration, & 'Christianity'.

There was a suggestion that the Polish, should only get social welfare comparable to local cost, but i think that was trashed, so a Pole can work in Ireland, & send Irish Social Welfare to his wife & children in Poland, X 4 times the value.
I think that's still in place. When a Romanian comes to Ireland, or a Nigerian, they get the same access to social housing, even if they're from OUTSIDE the EU, because of Kalergi, so we really have to get the word out in 2018.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
69 Kids from 16 families? Feckin hell. 4 per family.

That's over 14k in Child benefit per month or 161,000 per year.

Jesus, we are being taken for mugs, what is wrong with this country where people can walk in and take our homes and welfare without anyone in government saying what the fuck?

Does that include 'Rent Allowance' ?
Doesn't the taxpayer pay most of their rent? & they pay a small contribution out of their welfare?