29 Non locals running for local office in Ireland

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
"Our rulers"...you try to present yourself as a victim.
We have rules in place. Why don't you try to get them enforced and point out those who do breach them?
Instead of all these daily attacks on our new citizens?
Yeah rulers. Halfwit more like.
Logic would suggest importing people from countries with much bigger populations where they could not improve their lives would be am indicators that making the population bigger isn't the best way forward.
And that's ignoring the fact that we already imported 1m in the last 20years.
That turned out well.
Einstein says doing the same.thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity . I would call our crowd not insane just immensely stupid with a.mentality that craves attention from the outside world to be seem as good guys.

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Yeah rulers. Halfwit more like.
Logic would suggest importing people from countries with much bigger populations where they could not improve their lives would be am indicators that making the population bigger isn't the best way forward.
And that's ignoring the fact that we already imported 1m in the last 20years.
That turned out well.
Einstein says doing the same.thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity . I would call our crowd not insane just immensely stupid with a.mentality that carves attention from the outside world to be seem as good guys.
Again- we are under no obligation to take in all those folks from Nigeria, China or Brazil. Why do you not start concentrating on this fact?

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
LOL!
You are as wide as a gate.
First you try to tell us that I know nothing about the world because I never left Ireland. Now you claim that I know nothing about Ireland because I lived in Germany.
You are nothing but a mud thrower.
You were asked the years you.were in germany..you.would. not.answer so how.do i know Where you.were at thE time these events occured
If you.had the manners earlier to.say the period when you.were in germany then I. Would.know.what you.could.be aware of from that period.
.But you are dense.
I.therefore.smoked you out by saying you.knew. Nothing about Ireland. Because I. Knew. You.would. react rhe way you.did.
You. Are.not the quickest light switch are you

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
You were asked the years you.were in germany..so how.do i know. Where you.were at this.this.time.
If you.had the manners earlier to.say the period when you.were in germany then I. Would.know.why you.could.be aware. Of.
But.But you are dense.
I.therefore.smoked you out by saying you.knew. Nothing about Ireland. Because I. Knew. You.would. react rhe way you.did.
You. Are.not the quickest light switch are you
Can you write in proper English?
Are you from Nigeria?

Hitchcock

PI Member
I think you will find the quote you quoted is an article from the Irish times.
I think you will find I was responding to the poster's commentary on said article with such gems as 'non irish being forced into positions of power' and 'death of Ireland' - you can see why I'd respond with the comment I did!

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Premium Account
I think you will find I was responding to the poster's commentary on said article with such gems as 'non irish being forced into positions of power' and 'death of Ireland' - you can see why I'd respond with the comment I did!
Well, we know as a matter of fact that political parties are interfering with representation with Gender Quotas, it seems they also want to see quotas to force migrants into selection quotas too.

A Local Government Bill due to be published before the end of the year will set quotas to encourage more diversity in politics.
Quota system targets migrants, women and minorities

Hitchcock

PI Member
Well, we know as a matter of fact that political parties are interfering with representation with Gender Quotas, it seems they also want to see quotas to force migrants into selection quotas too.

A Local Government Bill due to be published before the end of the year will set quotas to encourage more diversity in politics.
Quota system targets migrants, women and minorities
It's customary to acknowledge when you've erred as you did in your previous post.

If you don't want ot vote for a woman or for someone who has migrated and made their home here, there are more than enough white Irish men who will happily receive your vote.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Again- we are under no obligation to take in all those folks from Nigeria, China or Brazil. Why do you not start concentrating on this fact?
what have you against nigerians brasilians and chinese, i am against all indusrial scale migtration no matter where they are from, this type of migration is simply the forexing of people by transnational companies in order to maximise profit, nothing atall to do with helpiong the host country or the fact that less developed countries where these peole come from leave lonely parents and a brain drain which set their development back years, populations should grow organically and the only type of migration should be migration that benefits the general working populationa and not just the transnational companiers, it pretty simple really.

Top Bottom