29 Non locals running for local office in Ireland

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Any proof for your figure?
The figures are worse considering vast numbers of migrants have been handed Irish Nationality.

Ireland is one of the most diverse countries in the European Union, with approximately 17% of its resident population born in another country, according to new research.

The research, conducted by the Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), found that many non-Irish nationals living in Ireland are at least as likely to be employed and highly educated as Irish people.

Ireland is now one of the most diverse countries in the EU

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Our current rules are open door immigration from Europe, relocation of illegal migrants from across Europe, failure to deport scammers and liars who have been refused Asylum, allowing countless numbers of Brazilians, Chinese, Indians and Africans into Ireland, and calling everyone racist who openly challenges this or making false accusations about someone's sexuality.
LOL!
Is that you, Justin?
Our current rules are quite clear about immigration. It was discussed here a good few times- but the fascist hordes here always ridicule anyone who points it out.
We are under no obligation to take in all those folks coming here. There are clear rules in writing about the subject.
Again- it is not my fault that the authorities do not enforce them.

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
LOL!
Is that you, Justin?
Our current rules are quite clear about immigration. It was discussed here a good few times- but the fascist hordes here always ridicule anyone who points it out.
We are under no obligation to take in all those folks coming here. There are clear rules in writing about the subject.
Again- it is not my fault that the authorities do not enforce them.
Our rulers are quite clear about immigration,

Another 1 million living in Ireland by 2040.

@graceland.com

PI Member
Really? please name the biggest racism case we had?

I remember most people cheering on people like Phill Lynott and Paul Mcgrath.

Racism only became a problem here when we were forced to accept every waster from around the world who wanted to come and sponge on the rest of us or force us to accept mass immigration and promote diversity instead of Integration.
Yeah real racist hated black people
That's why when live aid took place in the 80s ireland per capita gave more.money then any other country.
Yeah racist as hell. That's why the dunnes r stores workers refused to stock south African produce. You.were in germany too long horse how do.you.know what was going on in Ireland

Last edited:

Hitchcock

PI Member
CAN IRISH POLITICS BECOME AS DIVERSE AS IRISH SOCIETY?
In 2016 Uruemu Adejinmi got in touch with a local Longford general election candidate on Facebook to discuss his policy proposals. Adejinmi had never been involved in politics, but since moving to Ireland in 2003 had developed a keen interest in how the country was run.

“He said he wanted to meet other Africans, and I rallied them up but unfortunately he didn’t get elected. Then my neighbour approached me, and said I think you would be a good addition to our party. I had a casual interest in politics, I wasn’t affiliated to any party at the time, so it was easy for me to get involved with Fianna Fáil. ”

Last year Adejinmi took part in the Immigrant Council of Ireland’s migrant-councillor integration scheme, and spent three months learning about the Irish political system through her mentor’s day-to-day activities.

“Not only did I get interested in politics, I also observed that all councillors were Irish. Obviously no one can tell your story better than yourself, and I felt the councils could do with non-Irish additions to help make decisions for the population. That’s what made me interested in running, to be able to influence these decisions.”

Adejinmi is one of a small group of candidates that come from a migrant background and were not born in Ireland who are running in the May local elections. At time of writing an estimated 29 non-Irish-born candidates are running on May 24th, when 949 local representatives will be elected to county and city councils.

The 29 non-locals running in the local elections

View attachment 4320

The 29 non-locals running in the local elections

Modern Ireland eh?

Whilst thankfully politics till allows our vote to be democratically used without non Irish being forced into positions of power as they are throughout the media, it can only be a matter of time before Ireland finally votes for its first non Irish TD and has a predominantly non Irish local council running the show as they do in the UK.

Whilst I still have faith in the Irish voting for Irish people, the mass immigration policies being enforced on this small island will only come to a time where the White Irish man will be a minority in his local area and the migrant population will come together to elect their first non-Irish TD or council.

This is not the death of Ireland, its the Death of Ireland as we know it. From the ashes of the destruction will come a new diverse multicultural Irish nation where history will look back at the traditions and culture we value today as some sort of cheap gimmick or backward people.
What a pile of mindless racist hysterical claptrap..

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Yeah real racist hated black people
That's why when live aid took place in the 80s ireland per capita have more.money then any other country.
Yeah racist as he'll. That's why the dunnes r stores workersey refused to stock south African produce. You.were in germany too long horse how do.you.know what was going on in Ireland
LOL!
You are as wide as a gate.
First you try to tell us that I know nothing about the world because I never left Ireland. Now you claim that I know nothing about Ireland because I lived in Germany.
You are nothing but a mud thrower.

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
"Our rulers"...you try to present yourself as a victim.
We have rules in place. Why don't you try to get them enforced and point out those who do breach them?
Instead of all these daily attacks on our new citizens?
You seem to be under the illusion our rulers and elites give two shits about the populace and natives.

Top Bottom