Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

29 Non locals running for local office in Ireland

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 4K

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
I said thousands, I did not say hundreds of Thousands which is the official figure for migrants in Irland. Thus it's unfair and incorrect to say I labelled all migrants.

Now, i asked you if you consider that all migrants living in Ireland care about our, culture, history, or struggles?
How much does the average Paddy and Biddy care about what you mention?
Where is the point in presenting rotten apples? Would it not be better talking about the good ones instead of this constant racist mud racking shown here on a daily basis as "free speech"?

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
How much does the average Paddy and Biddy care about what you mention?
Where is the point in presenting rotten apples? Would it not be better talking about the good ones instead of this constant racist mud racking presented here on a daily basis as "free speech"?
If an Irish person born here has a lack of interest in his or her nation then that is their right by birth. An immigrant moving here should as a bare minimum have some sense of care about the country they are moving too if they want to have a life in that country. What we have is some of those who come wanting to change this country to be more accommodating to their cultural heirtage.

It would be great to talk about the good things migrants do in this country, I invite you to go start a thread on this. Sadly i doubt you will find many stories to support this nobel ideal, but I do welcome your idea and I look forward to the thread that you create to demonstrate this.

Would you accept we need far better controls that only allow those into the country who genuinely want to be here, as opposed to open doors and allowing those into the country who not only to themselves a disservice but damage the crediability of those who genuinely love and benefit Ireland.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Your words:
" No, now we have thousands of migrants who do not care about our history, culture or struggles. They only care about what they can sponge off us, take from us, better themselves and use us. They are not asked or told to integrate but told to celebrate that they are different, be proud they are African, Polish or Brazillian, and if anyone dares to question why this is allowed to happen the Racist word is used and you are accused of being intolerant. "
That's all factual.
What's the problem?

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
If an Irish person born here has a lack of interest in his or her nation then that is their right by birth. An immigrant moving here should as a bare minimum have some sense of care about the country they are moving too if they want to have a life in that country. What we have is some of those who come wanting to change this country to be more accommodating to their cultural heirtage.

It would be great to talk about the good things migrants do in this country, I invite you to go start a thread on this. Sadly i doubt you will find many stories to support this nobel ideal, but I do welcome your idea and I look forward to the thread that you create to demonstrate this.

Would you accept we need far better controls that only allow those into the country who genuinely want to be here, as opposed to open doors and allowing those into the country who not only to themselves a disservice but damage the crediability of those who genuinely love and benefit Ireland.
Sigh. More proof for my point.
All we need to do is to apply the current rules. Not my fault if it is not done, is it?

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
What strikes me about most non-nationals who stand for election is that they all seem to have a history with Migrant Rights or anti Racism groups.

Ireland had virtually no problems with racism or migrant rights previous, but despite this, we seem to have a lot of virtue signalers who represent these groups, most of whom are immigrants themselves.
We have such a reputatòn for racism that we have the highest per.capita immigration In the last 20years of almost.any country in the world.
Amazing
Isn't it

Last edited:

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Racism was always around in Ireland. In jokes, in behaviour and attitudes towards coloured people. I live in the countryside and had to witness several cases over the years where student girls brought their coloured student boyfriends home for a weekend. A lot of ugly incidents developed.
I am not talking about the last few years.
The only difference now is that we can openly talk about racism now. It was more or less brushed under the carpet in the past.
Is your name ends Kenny
Did you.meet.them in the pub

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Sigh. More proof for my point.
All we need to do is to apply the current rules. Not my fault if it is not done, is it?
Our current rules are open door immigration from Europe, relocation of illegal migrants from across Europe, failure to deport scammers and liars who have been refused Asylum, allowing countless numbers of Brazilians, Chinese, Indians and Africans into Ireland, and calling everyone racist who openly challenges this or making false accusations about someone's sexuality.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Racism was always around in Ireland. In jokes, in behaviour and attitudes towards coloured people. I live in the countryside and had to witness several cases over the years where student girls brought their coloured student boyfriends home for a weekend. A lot of ugly incidents developed.
I am not talking about the last few years.
The only difference now is that we can openly talk about racism now. It was more or less brushed under the carpet in the past.
You see you.are showing your ignorance what you witnesses was a perfectly.rational. respome to.people.being wary of their sacred spaces being invaded. A perfectly.human. reaction.
I.witnessed it.myself.on.many.occasions in Newyork and iondon. People are very possessive of.of.that communities.
I met this lovely young west Indian girl in london. We made a.date but her brother would.nt.let.her go out with me
It happens.all.the time. Just like the.luvvies. practice discrimination by deciding to.buy.in good.areas. which means.no.minorities in their God. Areas or wormi ng class.people

Top Bottom