Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

29 Non locals running for local office in Ireland

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 4K

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Ireland had ALWAYS a problem with racism. Long before any Nigerian stepped on our shores.
Really? please name the biggest racism case we had?

I remember most people cheering on people like Phill Lynott and Paul Mcgrath.

Racism only became a problem here when we were forced to accept every waster from around the world who wanted to come and sponge on the rest of us or force us to accept mass immigration and promote diversity instead of Integration.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Really? please name the biggest racism case we had?

I remember most people cheering on people like Phill Lynott and Paul Mcgrath.

Racism only became a problem here when we were forced to accept every waster from around the world who wanted to come and sponge on the rest of us.
Racism was always around in Ireland. In jokes, in behaviour and attitudes towards coloured people. I live in the countryside and had to witness several cases over the years where student girls brought their coloured student boyfriends home for a weekend. A lot of ugly incidents developed.
I am not talking about the last few years.
The only difference now is that we can openly talk about racism now. It was more or less brushed under the carpet in the past.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member

You do not want to know about your hero....
don't see any "queen" bit! are you the queen that needs to be inserted into everything?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
don't see any "queen" bit!
The dogs in the street are talking about it. Of course party members don't want to know what their leader does in his spare time.
Don't worry- nothing wrong with being gay...
theirs is if you are smearing people with it: for political reasons. because of your issues and need to infect irish culture with your obcessive sickness!

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
try, no
Racism was always around in Ireland. In jokes, in behaviour and attitudes towards coloured people. I live in the countryside and had to witness several cases over the years where student girls brought their coloured student boyfriends home for a weekend. A lot of ugly incidents developed.
I am not talking about the last few years.
The only difference now is that we can openly talk about racism now. It was more or less brushed under the carpet in the past.
I call bullshit on this for no other reason than rewind the clock 20 years and we never had many black people in Ireland, least of all rural Ireland.

I will accept the Irish can appear to be rude, I forever remember a local shop questioning me regarding where I was from, how long I was there for etc. This was nothing more than a weekend break in some rural town in Kerry, but this is nothing more than the Irish being the Irish if you don't like how we are then you should piss off. I see no reason why we need to change our habits, inquisitiveness, or curiosity because you think we are being rude.

This country has always been welcoming to all, hell we are famous for our 1000 welcomes.

What's changed is that no longer is it local people working in the shops and hotels that welcome visitors to the country, no longer is it hard working people who are born Irish and proud to be such. No, now we have thousands of migrants who do not care about our history, culture or struggles. They only care about what they can sponge off us, take from us, better themselves and use us. They are not asked or told to integrate but told to celebrate that they are different, be proud they are African, Polish or Brazillian, and if anyone dares to question why this is allowed to happen the Racist word is used and you are accused of being intolerant.

Top Bottom