• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

29 Non locals running for local office in Ireland

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 4K

Clanrickard

PI Member
The IT's journalist Sorcha Pollak is the biggest virtue signalling crap weasel out there in journo land.

*for some reason this journalists name won't publish and comes out as Journalist.

OP
F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
No better way to integrate than take part in the politcal system. Their here and entitled to take part. They might bring new ideas. Then again as Tower Hamlets showed in the UK they might not.
New ideas? Like what?

OP
F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
New ideas? Like what?
Multiculturalism tends to turn 'democracy' into a racial headcount.

Looking at America, blacks pretty much vote as a bloc, like 90+%.

Whites actually vote quite strongly in their own (perceived) interest too, like two thirds. The remaining turd being mostly females.. and cognitively female males, i.e leftists.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Yeah sure, that is the trajectory, but we shouldn't talk about as if it's going to happen anytime soon.

Cultural Marxists can't see beyond tommorow (they're not very bright) so we shouldn't exaggerate what's going to happen in the near future. I mean, Jesus, I think I heard Gemma say that we could all be under sharia law in about 5 years (that woman's a bit of a liability).

Patriots today are fighting for the future generations. As we always have.
its more than not very bright we are being led by people with a cultural death wish. out of all the western leaders only trump is a family man!

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
What strikes me about most non-nationals who stand for election is that they all seem to have a history with Migrant Rights or anti Racism groups.

Ireland had virtually no problems with racism or migrant rights previous, but despite this, we seem to have a lot of virtue signalers who represent these groups, most of whom are immigrants themselves.

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
What strikes me about most non-nationals who stand for election is that they all seem to have a history with Migrant Rights or anti Racism groups.

Ireland had virtually no problems with racism or migrant rights previous, but despite this, we seem to have a lot of virtue signalers who represent these groups, most of whom are immigrants themselves.
Ireland had ALWAYS a problem with racism. Long before any Nigerian stepped on our shores.

Top Bottom