• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

29 Non locals running for local office in Ireland

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 4K

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
They think these foreigners will continue voting for them, as long as they try bring them into their party, and keep doling out free houses and gibs. But they are importing their own replacements in the end just like of their own people.

I do wonder do they care, as far as they are concerned they will have their pensions and the top tier of traitors will get a few extra pensions from doing a tour with their european collaborators. your probably right, these people are too stupid/brain washed to know any better, which is a problem that all open democracies eventually hit, where the plebs, getting dumber each generation due to the dysgenics of modernity, keep voting in people like them.

But eventually these foreigners will create their own parties, and once the older generations of civil wars politics die off, Fine Gay and Fine Fail will get sidelined or be overrun by these groups and minority politics they push. Either of these parties in the end are a dead end for the prosperity of the ethnic irish people.

Irish politicians don't think beyond the next election or two.

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Good man ollie
More childish nonsense
Yeah you are a really deep thinker
I am thinking of all the young frustrated men in this forum who failed so far to find a wife. Especially TG is always on about the problem. Plenty of girls around...just saying.
Stop the racist nonsense and be nice for a change!

OP
F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
passing laws to take land. only time until that happens again in ireland. history rhymes...
Yeah sure, that is the trajectory, but we shouldn't talk about as if it's going to happen anytime soon.

Cultural Marxists can't see beyond tommorow (they're not very bright) so we shouldn't exaggerate what's going to happen in the near future. I mean, Jesus, I think I heard Gemma say that we could all be under sharia law in about 5 years (that woman's a bit of a liability).

Patriots today are fighting for the future generations. As we always have.

Clanrickard

PI Member
No better way to integrate than take part in the politcal system. Their here and entitled to take part. They might bring new ideas. Then again as Tower Hamlets showed in the UK they might not.

Top Bottom