29 Non locals running for local office in Ireland

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
CAN IRISH POLITICS BECOME AS DIVERSE AS IRISH SOCIETY?
In 2016 Uruemu Adejinmi got in touch with a local Longford general election candidate on Facebook to discuss his policy proposals. Adejinmi had never been involved in politics, but since moving to Ireland in 2003 had developed a keen interest in how the country was run.

“He said he wanted to meet other Africans, and I rallied them up but unfortunately he didn’t get elected. Then my neighbour approached me, and said I think you would be a good addition to our party. I had a casual interest in politics, I wasn’t affiliated to any party at the time, so it was easy for me to get involved with Fianna Fáil. ”

Last year Adejinmi took part in the Immigrant Council of Ireland’s migrant-councillor integration scheme, and spent three months learning about the Irish political system through her mentor’s day-to-day activities.

“Not only did I get interested in politics, I also observed that all councillors were Irish. Obviously no one can tell your story better than yourself, and I felt the councils could do with non-Irish additions to help make decisions for the population. That’s what made me interested in running, to be able to influence these decisions.”

Adejinmi is one of a small group of candidates that come from a migrant background and were not born in Ireland who are running in the May local elections. At time of writing an estimated 29 non-Irish-born candidates are running on May 24th, when 949 local representatives will be elected to county and city councils.

The 29 non-locals running in the local elections

The 29 non-locals running in the local elections

Modern Ireland eh?

Whilst thankfully politics till allows our vote to be democratically used without non Irish being forced into positions of power as they are throughout the media, it can only be a matter of time before Ireland finally votes for its first non Irish TD and has a predominantly non Irish local council running the show as they do in the UK.

Whilst I still have faith in the Irish voting for Irish people, the mass immigration policies being enforced on this small island will only come to a time where the White Irish man will be a minority in his local area and the migrant population will come together to elect their first non-Irish TD or council.

This is not the death of Ireland, its the Death of Ireland as we know it. From the ashes of the destruction will come a new diverse multicultural Irish nation where history will look back at the traditions and culture we value today as some sort of cheap gimmick or backward people.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Social Democrats say it would not be fair to comment on Ellie Kisyombe asylum claim
Councillor alleges details of candidate’s claim ‘unfairly used’

Kathy Sheridan: Do the contradictions in Ellie Kisyombe’s story matter?

Social Democrats leadership wanted Ellie Kisyombe to suspend campaign
Catherine Murphy and Róisín Shortall concerned at allegation of backstory inaccurac

Social Democrats leadership wanted Ellie Kisyombe to suspend campaign

Ellie Kisyombe
Dublin Central

Local Election Candidate for Dublin North Inner City
Ellie Kisyombe came to Ireland from Malawi in 2011 and has spent several years living in Direct Provision. During this time she’s lived through and witnessed the uncaring conditions people in this country’s asylum system experience.

Following a volunteering position with the Irish Refugee Council, Ellie co-founded Our Table in 2015 as a response to the ban on asylum seekers cooking for themselves and in order to give an outlet to her passion for food and cooking.

Our Table is as a community-based, non-profit project designed to highlight the need to end direct provision in Ireland. The project operates pop-up cafés in Dublin and provides catering services in the rest of the country.
Ellie Kisyombe - Social Democrats

Explainer: What has led to resignations in the Social Democrats?
The Social Democrats are reviewing Dublin candidate Ellie Kisyombe’s background in response to a Sunday Times story.
Explainer: What has led to resignations in the Social Democrats?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
the giving away of the country by mentally ill people?

I wouldn't say they are mentally ill. More like they are just rat Gombeens running after the vote of the million cheap labour migrants they imported into the country.

I wouldn't say they are mentally ill. More like they are just rat Gombeens running after the vote of the million cheap labour migrants they imported into the country.
They think these foreigners will continue voting for them, as long as they try bring them into their party, and keep doling out free houses and gibs. But they are importing their own replacements in the end just like of their own people.

I do wonder do they care, as far as they are concerned they will have their pensions and the top tier of traitors will get a few extra pensions from doing a tour with their european collaborators. your probably right, these people are too stupid/brain washed to know any better, which is a problem that all open democracies eventually hit, where the plebs, getting dumber each generation due to the dysgenics of modernity, keep voting in people like them.

But eventually these foreigners will create their own parties, and once the older generations of civil wars politics die off, Fine Gay and Fine Fail will get sidelined or be overrun by these groups and minority politics they push. Either of these parties in the end are a dead end for the prosperity of the ethnic irish people.

BRUSSELS (Sputnik) - A number of Belgian officials have called for a ban on the Islam Party, after the latter revealed its plans to establish Sharia law in the country as part of its political platform ahead of the October municipal election.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They think these foreigners will continue voting for them, as long as they try bring them into their party, and keep doling out free houses and gibs. But they are importing their own replacements in the end just like of their own people.

I do wonder do they care, as far as they are concerned they will have their pensions and the top tier of traitors will get a few extra pensions from doing a tour with their european collaborators. your probably right, these people are too stupid/brain washed to know any better, which is a problem that all open democracies eventually hit, where the plebs, getting dumber each generation due to the dysgenics of modernity, keep voting in people like them.

But eventually these foreigners will create their own parties, and once the older generations of civil wars politics die off, Fine Gay and Fine Fail will get sidelined or be overrun by these groups and minority politics they push. Either of these parties in the end are a dead end for the prosperity of the ethnic irish people.

McTell

PI Member
And hows about ould Durkan running in dublin, he's just as "non-local"

'I'm making no pretence here' - Fine Gael European elections candidate Mark Durkan unable to name four streets in Dublin

Reactions: Una

Jim

PI Member
The White of S. Africa gave the Blacks everything , from a first world nation to the best hospitals , roads , schools, industry , housing , in the entire continent of Africa , and even as good and better than most of Europe or America. They gave them it all , and what thanks did they get . Thanks in the form of, that they to date have butchered over one hundred thousand White men women and children , on their farms , homes , work places, car jacking , armed robbery s, were killing a White took priority over anything they stole. Now many prominent Black leaders openly call for the genocide of the White man . One high profile leader even boasted not only would they kill the White man , but also his wife and children , his hatred so intense he even said they would kill their pets alongside them . Now our corrupt Governments are intent on replacing us, in our own indigenous lands, with these exact same type of people. Something tell me this is not going to end well one day for the White man, woman and child,

Last edited:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The White of S. Africa gave the Blacks everything , from a first world nation to the best hospitals , roads , schools, industry , housing , in the entire continent of Africa , and even as good and better than most in most of Europe or America. They gave them it all , and what thanks did they get . Thanks in the form of, that they to date have butchered over one hundred thousand White men women and children , on their farms , homes , work places, car jacking , armed robbery s, were killing a White took priority over anything they stole. Now many prominent Black leaders openly call for the genocide of the White man . One high profile leader even boasted not only would they kill the White man , but also his wife and children , his hatred so intense he even said they would kill their pets alongside them . Now our corrupt Governments are intent on replacing us, in our own indigenous lands, with these exact same type of people. Something tell me this is not going to end well one day for the White man, woman and child,
400 years of this proves we are incompatible!

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
And hows about ould Durkan running in dublin, he's just as "non-local"

'I'm making no pretence here' - Fine Gael European elections candidate Mark Durkan unable to name four streets in Dublin

Durkan is Irish, born and bred.

Top Bottom