• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

21‭ ‬November 1920: 100 years ago today -Bloody Sunday.

luggage

PI Member
At least part of Collins' cowardly murder gang mixed in with the crowd at the match.

There were IRA men in both teams.

Inconvenient truths which will be lost in a one-sided, sacred cow, mythological commemoration.:rolleyes:
What point are you trying to make?

BSA

PI Member
The GAA did every good commemoration before the Leinster game tonight. Very poignant.
Yes...

I saw that and agree..

I also think it was a clear message to open borders Libtard running dogs like Varadkar and Black and Flanagan... People who claim to be Irish... who less than a year ago wanted monuments erected by Irish citizens to commemorate mercenary thugs hired by the Crown to lay waste to Ireland and bring it to heel..

'Stop rewriting Irish history and framing it as a British narrative.. Occupying forces massacred unarmed Irish civilians as revenge murders.. Stop your fucking bullshit diversionary attemps to ask irrelevant and untrue questions like,' who fired first.. Irish people, including women and children were massacred without mercy by the people you can barely conceal your admiration of... Almost no Irish person thinks the way you lot do...'

It came across well...

TW Tone

PI Member
Myers is often provocative in a way that is not purely destructive.
He raises truths that others don't.
Yesterday on the radio he alluded to Charlie Dalton, one of Collins' sicarios.
I think he called him a psychopath, and reminded us of Dalton's role in a triple murder of Republican teenagers Dalton kidnapped from a street right near where I grew up in Lower Drumcondra.
Another fellow involved was one Frank Teelin. A year or two later Teelin murdered a man who annoyed him at some club in Dublin.
Then there was another psychopath, Paddy Daly, who committed various atrocities in Kerry.

It would be interesting to track down the subsequent history of Collins' sicarios. Many were ne'er-do-wells.

The establishment must know they are in trouble, trying to reclaim our patriot dead again on rte2. I bet you there won't be any diversity on display tonight, they have overplayed their hand and they know it.
our ruling Elites, their puppetmasters in Brussels ( & the corporate world), and their little minions in the Media all have ZERO humility or self awareness.

i wish you were correct, but the torrent of propaganda is now at fever pitch.

Karloff

PI Member
Yes...

I saw that and agree..

I also think it was a clear message to open borders Libtard running dogs like Varadkar and Black and Flanagan... People who claim to be Irish... who less than a year ago wanted monuments erected by Irish citizens to commemorate mercenary thugs hired by the Crown to lay waste to Ireland and bring it to heel..

'Stop rewriting Irish history and framing it as a British narrative.. Occupying forces massacred unarmed Irish civilians as revenge murders.. Stop your fucking bullshit diversionary attemps to ask irrelevant and untrue questions like,' who fired first.. Irish people, including women and children were massacred without mercy by the people you can barely conceal your admiration of... Almost no Irish person thinks the way you lot do...'

It came across well...
The GAA didn't say that surely....

The number of prominent people around in Ireland today who have the balls and heart to utter words like that can only be speculated on, but there have been no examples in a long time.

TW Tone

PI Member
I don't know but maybe they were not asked?

I think 'the Squad' was a close knit group the whole aim being to maintain operational secrecy.
But the assassination spree that morning involved many more than the squad. There was a mobilisation of the rank and file of the Dublin Brigade in support roles.

The incident Myers refers to occurred at the NCR entrance to the Phoenix Park. Gunmen showed up for a 'job' that morning, but their Captain, a fellow called Holohan, told them to go home.
What is at issue is the motivation for that Stand Down order.

Anglophile

PI Member
And even if that’s true, you seem to be justifying the indiscriminate slaughter of unarmed civilians.

Oh wait. I’ve just noticed your username.

You lot have had no issue with that at any stage.

And sure don’t you also have the monopoly on one-sides mythological commemorations?

Ya nasty C U N T.
As I said ( and you've just proved ) - a one-sided, sacred cow commemoration.

Just questioning anything about the day ( and there are still a few 'mysteries' extant ) makes
clowns like you blow a gasket!!! :D

Major Infraction

PI Member
As I said ( and you've just proved ) - a one-sided, sacred cow commemoration.

Just questioning anything about the day ( and there are still a few 'mysteries' extant ) makes
clowns like you blow a gasket!!! :D
I acknowledged in my post, that it was possible that there were IRA members on both teams, and to go one further, perhaps also in the crowd.

I don’t know any of that to be a fact, and neither do you.

What’s one-sided about my post, when I’m quite prepared to acknowledge that, providing there’s some proof to back-up your assertion.

You didn’t provide any. Not that it makes any difference to the killing of unarmed civilians.

And if there were, does that justify the indiscriminate slaughter of unarmed civilians, children included?

You seem to think so.

That’s what i have a real problem with.

Question away on the detail of the day, but it doesn’t make any difference, unless you’re now going to tell us that the crowd and the teams started shooting first.

You are nothing but a hypocritical shit-stirrer, given what you blow your gasket on here defending at such regularity.

Anglophile

PI Member
I acknowledged in my post, that it was possible that there were IRA members on both teams, and to go one further, perhaps also in the crowd.

I don’t know any of that to be a fact, and neither do you.

What’s one-sided about my post, when I’m quite prepared to acknowledge that, providing there’s some proof to back-up your assertion.

You didn’t provide any. Not that it makes any difference to the killing of unarmed civilians.

And if there were, does that justify the indiscriminate slaughter of unarmed civilians, children included?

You seem to think so.

That’s what i have a real problem with.

Question away on the detail of the day, but it doesn’t make any difference, unless you’re now going to tell us that the crowd and the teams started shooting first.

You are nothing but a hypocritical shit-stirrer, given what you blow your gasket on here defending at such regularity.

Calm down - and open your mind to legitimate questions........ (y)

Top Bottom