2 Ghanaians convicted of Rape in Donegal

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Saoirse goes to the gaelscoil with.. wait for it.. ONE African, TWO (high IQ) Chinks, a Scotch.. And a Frenchie! (and a partridge in a pear tree)..

Get off the stage, you civic nationalist..
You think kids with foreign parents don't go to gaelscoileanna, or are you just annoyed at "foreigners" speaking our native language better than a "patriot" like yourself. Get up the yard, ffs.

mikeo

PI Member
There is no war in Ghana.
They have no skills we are lacking.
We are not neighbours.
I've no fucking idea who let them in. Or why?
Must be that Nasty 'Syrian Civil War"...raising it's ugly head again...:LOL: Has there ever been a more effective Change-Agent event in the history of Mankind? :rolleyes:
There are two always available justifications for Whatever initiatives the good ole' globalists want to push through .. Climate Change
or that 'Homeric' Syrian Conflict ;)

You think kids with foreign parents don't go to gaelscoileanna, or are you just annoyed at "foreigners" speaking our native language better than a "patriot" like yourself. Get up the yard, ffs.
I'm laughing at the absolutely hilarity of you boasting about the 'diversity' in your kids school. I spit on you for the phony fucking nationalist that you are.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
I think that's the Thelasthurrah's twitter. It's amazing how none of these people have brains of their own, it's collective stupidity.
Wrong again James, I don't do twitter. Speaking of collective stupidity....................well, I don't need to elaborate, or do I?

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
I'm laughing at the absolutely hilarity of you boasting about the 'diversity' in your kids school. I spit on you for the phony fucking nationalist that you are.
How am I a phony nationalist? And surely you can't be against diversity. Maybe you'd be happier in the 1950's, when we church ridden monocultural backwater.

mikeo

PI Member
Libtard logic right there because we have our own home grown rapists lets import more rapists from around the world.

Sure didn't the Irish go around raping all over the world.

Classic.....freakin Classic.........And Sooooo True!;)