🙄"The Irish Government Should Introduce a Zero-Carbon Bill Before the Next Election"🙄

Storybud2

PI Member
How about a minus Carbon bill ?

How about broadleaf trees planted by the millions as Ireland used to be ?

How about a brilliant environmental economist think tank explaining how to achieve it ? while keeping living standards high ?

They would probably end up with something about lower population numbers,

Then we have rubbish parasites like Robinson, Vlad, Higgins, etc,,,

The problem is not the common sense,, it is the snakes and morons we keep electing,,,

Major Infraction

PI Member
Yes siree Bob.

It’s a no brainer.
(By that I mean the people advocating this target don’t seem to have functioning brains.)

How about first providing some undisputed facts that make the compelling case for anyone to need to do anything about reducing/eliminating human generated carbon emissions.

It’s all about Control.

Tax the bejaysus out of ordinary people just trying to do their everyday thing because they’re climate criminals.

Take away their cars.

No foreign holidays( unless you have access to a Rothschild’s yacht. )

Centralise decision making even further.

No meat. (What will we do with all those flatulent animals?)

Eat local. (No other option as it seems these zealots wouldn’t approve of any transported goods.) yum. Such variety.

Don’t know about you, but I don’t fancy turning back the clock a few hundred years, just because some ‘challenged’ kid fronting god knows who, tells me I’m guilty of robbing her future, and I must suffer.

Reminds me of The Inquisition or the Salem Witch Trials.

Fuck them, and their mean, pinched, bitter, evil faces.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Many credible Scientific studies show that Carbon emissions have negligible effect on the Atmosphere. In fact we are entering a mini Ice age, called the Maundy Minimum.
The is caused by Sun cycles and Sun spots.There is big money to be made from this Carbon emission hysteria.First by Goldman Sachs who created the Carbon Credit racket and then by Govts with taxes on fuels and vehicles,
LiE down ,take a pill, don't worry. The End HAS NOT YET COME.

OP
TheIrishRight

TheIrishRight

PI Member
I always think of this when some weetawd mentions climate change.

If the climate changed drastically enough 500 years ago for the Thames to freeze entirely solid for weeks before industrialisation and all that naughty carbon then we havnt seen anything yet.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
Lets show our support for this lovely idea:

How about a petition to let you know that there is nothing you gentlemen/women drain diggers can do about it, so go fuck yourselves yez P&CS Make us rich grabber fcckers.

Last edited: