Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„Post and Vote your favourite Christmas SongsπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member
PI Member
Have a favourite Christmas song? Post it here and see how others vote for or down vote their favourite!

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„Remember, one song per post, otherwise the voting will be skewed! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas GIF

Last edited:

RealMcCoy

PI Member
God your one with the black hair is beyond! The other two are stunning but Jesus.

The reason I love this song so much is that it's impossible for a human being not to feel something if the high notes are hit properly.

I'm not sure how well it would translate as gaeilge but shure we can always give it a go.

It's also the perfect lizard person test. 'Fall on your knees, oh hear the angels voices'.

No reaction? Lizard person....

El Chaval.

PI Member
This was the Christmas No 1 in 1984.
I was a teenager and the whole world just realised that heteros could die from AIDS too. I'd say the fear factor was greater than Covid.
I found it strange that a band made up of rampant homos, and whose previous hit was "Relax, when you want to cum", could write such a beautiful song.

Top Bottom