Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 🇳🇿 New Zealand PM highlights Ireland as example of poor management of COVID Crisis, FF TD Admits EU Failed on Vaccine as UK praised by Hungary 🇭🇺

Dublin 4

PI Member

A "Republic of Oppurtunity"- Oppurtunity to spread Coveney 19

EU bungling is taking Lives & costing Jobs.

Merkel “We don’t want national solo runs and think the most effective protection for us can be reached with a European approach.”

“I think we have to be creative. It seems like the EU doesn’t have a robust plan to have adequate vaccine supply for the whole EU population in a timely fashion.

The Government maybe has to think about going to the UK for further supply, and to do it as part of an all-Ireland plan.

It would make sense to have vaccines both north and south of the border in a synchronized fashion.”

– Jack Lambert, Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Mater Hospital

"[Professor] Mills accepted that Ireland has been a bit slower than other countries [as regards vaccinating against Covid-19], but he also believes that supply will be the major hurdle to overcome and we have absolutely no control over that, it’s in the hands of the EU authorities.

Most of the rest of Europe is struggling as it is.

It’s very frustrating for the public, as well as doctors.”

Kingston Mills, Professor of Experimental Immunology, Trinity College Dublin

Screenshot_20210129-010932_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210129-011553_Chrome.jpg

This Virus is too Modern for the Post Brexit EU...

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Snap!!! The Journal/globohomo word for government Tyranny

One of the comments. That "boarder" spelling again.
john s3y
Feb 15th 2021, 8:30 AM
@Madra: yep really wish ireland was in the middle of nowhere closest city is over 3hrs flight away, no boarder with another country etc etc.
What ireland has done is not great but we boarder a country. We have thousands of Irish people who work in the UK just to make a living, we are an export country that needs to trade.

Last edited:
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member

Liam O Madagan

PI Member
Bit rich coming from jacinda Arden ...let see who she is...
Her policeman ???? dad was and is in the Masons.

Ardern got full Mason support with scholarships through university which genuinely surprised me. She also has recently attended new scholarship ceremonies of the Freemasons (I have photo evidence) giving out tertiary scholarships to some of the country’s best students. It is also interesting to know that most Governor Generals and some Prime Ministers up until recently have been high-level Masons, which also genuinely surprised me to find out. So, obviously the Freemasons have been very interested in and influential on NZ politics. How much that is to do with the Old Boy’s Colonial network requires more research.

Ardern, when she was working in the UK under the Blair Administration, was involved in lawyer work to exonerate Freemason's possible illegal involvement in British police and politics. This shocked many too. See websites for this if they are still up.

I have information too of that Ardern attended a meeting of Ladies related to Freemasons a few years ago at a maternity hospital supported by the Freemasons. So, it seems Ardern is still actively meeting with some Mason people and possibly that is a political thing. ??

You can find more information on the internet of newsletters of the Freemasons in New Zealand.
interesting emblem the moderator who posted this has..star of david is it ....or lets say more sinister ...The Lord Jesus Christ has a message for those running the covid show...

Revelation 3:9​

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”
King James Version (KJV)

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Reactions: jpc

jpc

PI Member
Pretty powerful exposure of the idiots running the EU project.
Spite and pettiness seems to be a bit of a factor too.
Just as well that it's not something like the 1918 pandemic or the EU would have been wiped out.

Top Bottom