Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

“They're not taking this White House. We're gonna fight like hell.”

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
One of the Reasons Americans are Heavily Armed is to protect their Democratic Republic.

Sometimes in Life You have to Fight for Your Democratic Republic.

Americans won’t be able to say they didn’t Know that their Democratic Republic was being Stolen Away from Them !

Americans won’t be able to say that they did Not Have the Arms to Protect their Democratic Republic.

If Americans do not Fight for their Democratic Republic then they will have No Excuses.

icancani

PI Member
"When it's rigged, it's not acceptable." ⚖️ Go Go Show the Evidence, Proof is Truth.

mikeo

PI Member
I was hoping that by now arrests of election riggers and fraudsters would have occurred.

Just heard from talk show, that Trump asked the heads of the military to seize the Dominian voting machines, but they refused to get involved.
A bit scary...
Don't know if it's completely true.

Rommel

PI Member
Just heard from talk show, that Trump asked the heads of the military to seize the Dominian voting machines, but they refused to get involved.
A bit scary...
Don't know if it's completely true.
He has no power now in the White House unfortunately so his orders won’t be followed. Remember you have an American military itching to get back to war.

DrPat2

PI Member

Trumps full speech and Kelly Loeffler announcing she will object to Biden being certified as President - finally! The 'Deplorables' have finally got to her! 1.8+ million Youtube views on the full 7 hours of broadcasting by RSBN!

Last edited:

mikeo

PI Member
He has no power now in the White House unfortunately so his orders won’t be followed. Remember you have an American military itching to get back to war.

Maybe....I think this guy I listen to exaggerates sometimes though....but he is mostly, very Good.
I Question everything I hear, now. Hard to be sure of anything.
Trump is going to fight though, I'm sure of that.

Top Bottom