“Star Wars” Producer J.J. Abrams Will Donate Proceeds From His Next Show to Support Abortion

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
alternatively....

The crime in wrong think is effecting old movies as well.
The rise of political correctness can be seen across movie screens this weekend.
“The Hustle,” a gender-swap remake of 1988's “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,” rails against the patriarchy between sight gags. “Avengers: Endgame” shoehorns a minor gay character into the story as a super-virtue-signal. “Long Shot” shows Seth Rogen apologizing for the United States bombing Japan to help end World War II.

Even older films, and the stars who made them great, are now seen through the PC prism. Just ask the estate of John Wayne. The legendary star got pummeled a few months ago, decades after his passing, for a racially insensitive Playboy interview in 1971. Some critics demanded that his name be stripped from John Wayne Airport in Orange County, Calif.

It’s easy to imagine the culture attempting to do something similar to films that don’t mirror today's cultural mores. Molly Ringwald, who brought some of John Hughes’s best films to life, turned on her collaborator last year, saying that his films weren’t "woke" enough in our "Me Too" era.
Those films primarily hit theaters in the 1980s. So what about older films? Would any modern studio greenlight 1974’s “Blazing Saddles,” the Mel Brooks farce teeming with racial and sexual humor?

What about James Bond's early adventures, in which 007 treated female characters in a sexist fashion? Even a comedy classic such as 1959's "Some Like It Hot," featuring two men dressed in drag, could be insensitive given modern mores.

Could problematic films eventually be pulled from home video and streaming services?
They are purging certain movies and actors from netflix as example, there's a thread on this somewhere, where the number of classic films they could have on there should be far greater, considering they are to spend 15~ billion this year. Things that may be only a few years old being burned as they are heretical in their eyes today. Anyway he looks like a Dolly Parton fan so im not surprised he is vrtue signalling.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
I haven't seen any of the last crop of StarWars films. By all accounts they are bad. For me the last real one was made in 1983. That being said those pesky libtards can't help but continue to ruin entertainment by making everything about politics:

"Star Wars" Producer J.J. Abrams Will Donate Proceeds From His Next Show to Support Abortion | LifeNews.com
Those films are shitty enough with their horrible acting, banal storylines and none-too-subtle political messaging. This is yet another reason not to give him and the studio a thin dime.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
one of the things I had felt, having been to the Emmys a couple times — you look around that room and you see the whitest fucking room in the history of time. Its just unbelievably white. And I just thought, we’re casting this show and we have an opportunity to do anything we want, why not cast the show with actors of color

J.J. Abrams

I always felt the scared site of Skellig Mor was violated when these shit stirring bastards with these "messages" that they drop constantly were allowed to make a film on it.
Knowing the contempt for the West and Christianity in particular, one wonders what type of degeneracy went on behind the scenes. Watching Hollywood is allowing a rabbi to vomit into your mind.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
This Alabama thing has them all spooked. God forbid anyone would try and restrict their right to have consequence free sex.

This degenerate directed the rubbish Star Wars sequels I believe.
yes the best defense is attack. they need to know none of this madness is forever!

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Top Bottom