Political Irish “So What Next: Becoming Anti-Racist”

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Why are Irish people putting up with this Anti-Irish, mostly African Racists and Globalist Racists? The Irish were never attacked like this by Eastern European’s who came to live in harmony with their host country.
I don’t understand why the Irish are so subservient. Irish people are being branded racist by Africans living in Ireland and Irish Globalists and they remain silent. The mind boggles.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
Why are Irish people putting up with this Anti-Irish, mostly African Racists and Globalist Racists? The Irish were never attacked like this by Eastern European’s who came to live in harmony with their host country.
I don’t understand why the Irish are so subservient. Irish people are being branded racist by Africans living in Ireland and Irish Globalists and they remain silent. The mind boggles.
Africans have been built up over years in Hollywood as unique victims, in fact that has always been their role, victims, they have also been deified to appear to have a higher moral sense of purpose, which comes out of suffering, a lot of this has been deliberate to hide their true nature, which as a collective, not perhaps individually, is unable to assimilate in to a first world society, regardless of how long they are there or what is done for them, affirmative action, positive discrimination, integrated schooling, etc.
They are the harbingers of decay.

Zosimus

PI Member
Ireland is a dead country.
It's important to remember that in their problems and difficulties all European countries are currently more like each other than they are to any of their past selves. This is not an Irish problem, it is a European problem. It is civilisational rather than national catastrophe. In France they are shrugging as their cathedrals are being incinerated by hostile invaders. In Britain they are retreating in dismay as mobs destroy their public monuments over the death of a criminal on another continent. The Irish love of castigating Ireland does not aid our understanding of the crisis.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Excellent Post.

sighthound

PI Member
Look you dont like blacks so you are a racist - i dont like dog shit on my shoe am i a shitist i hate cold tea am i a cold teaist. Its all just fucking words. You know how you feel and you know who you are. For me i just avoid things i hate and thats the way to do it if they are serving avoid the establishment, if they are in a queue in the supermarket move to another queue avoid eye contact then they cant touch you or talk to you. Make them invisible and dont give them head space they already have too much space in this country..

DrPat2

PI Member
Even if the conclusions and political polemic at the end may not be to the liking of leftists and liberals, this is very interesting, imo.

Top Bottom