Political Irish “So What Next: Becoming Anti-Racist”

El Chaval.

PI Member
On what grounds are Antifa countering this protest.
How on Earth can this protest fall under the definition of Fascism, and therefore to be countered?

GodsDog

PI Member
[MOD]
Britshite is not an appropriate name to call another poster.
Can you attempt to be a bit nicer wolf?
Play the ball not the balls!
[/MOD]

Storybud2

PI Member
watched a bit of it ,, have to say they are two pretty low IQ morons with a brand to sell and justify their positions,,

I would not let these clowns any where near my children, I really don't care if they are a bogus asylum seeker and a butch lesbian
desperate to get attention and make people with common sense fit into their crazy narrative, they just don't know how fooking mad
they are,, its not their fault,

The do come across as racists against Native Europeans , that much is pretty clear,

TW Tone

PI Member
here's the condensed 13 minute version.

Did you know somebody who says they are not a racist is actually just racist in denial?

According to Ebun, racism is silently carried among white people and needs to be treated like Covid-19: Assume you have it and be willing to change your life to end it. Anti-black racism is a global pandemic, she says.

Feldman says whiteness and white supremacy are inseparable because all her fellow white people are taught racism which Ebun defines as when you attribute something to someone's race.

She and Feldman then proceed to lob a series of charges against all white people (spoiler alert — we're racist).

To fix our racist society, Ebun wants us to change a primary principle of western justice — that the burden of proof be on any white person accused of being racist to prove they aren't.

She also wants UCD to force this drivel down the throat of every student.

link

If the anti-hate speech laws become reality, Ebun will be a Godsend. Imagine a couple of hundred people making complaints about such as the above.
Given the constitution of any adjudicating board, the complaints would not be upheld, but 200+ complaints would definitely constipate the system.
Sinead Ryan, whom I had thought was a harmless DYI correspondent, has a hateful piece in today's Indo. Another 200 complaints !

Karloff

PI Member
I randomly played a part where she was saying that you can't question claims of discrimination if you want to be anti racist. So she essentially wants everyone to blindly believe any claims made by a minority, which is hilarious and convenient given her history.
In some other countries that's the way it is, the accusation of racism carries with it the verdict (guilty), even the accusation can draw a lot of blood. This is what she wants and says it here, that when a black uses the racism word it's up to the accused to prove their innocence rather than the accuser having to prove the case. It's really about power.

In the UK the accusation antisemite is even more deadly and it doesn't even have to have any merit - the UK leader sacked his education secretary for criticising Israel and their system says Israel is Jew so it equates to a charge of antisemitism even though Israel is a country with non Jews in it. That's raw power, this is some of the kind of power she covets though she would never get as much as the Jews.

Zosimus

PI Member
In some other countries that's the way it is, the accusation of racism carries with it the verdict (guilty), even the accusation can draw a lot of blood. This is what she wants and says it here, that when a black uses the racism word it's up to the accused to prove their innocence rather than the accuser having to prove the case. It's really about power.

In the UK the accusation antisemite is even more deadly and it doesn't even have to have any merit - the UK leader sacked his education secretary for criticising Israel and their system says Israel is Jew so it equates to a charge of antisemitism even though Israel is a country with non Jews in it. That's raw power, this is some of the kind of power she covets though she would never get as much as the Jews.
The concept of 'racism' as a malicious supernatural force seems to be based on the Jewish concept of anti-semitism. To many Jews anti-semitism is a spiritual energy which lies latent and dormant in all gentiles but which is activated when the circumstances are right, and furthermore they tend to regard antisemitism as the default position of non-Jews, superseded only by a precarious veneer of civilisation of which the Jews regard themselves as chief engineers and defenders. This way of looking at things is deeply dehumanising of gentiles, who are seen as only intermittently human and rational vessels of an inhuman and irrational anti-semitism. Jews are trained by their cultural leaders to see antisemitism as a resurgence of the true colours of the gentile rather than as a reaction of the gentile to particular Jewish behaviour. In actual fact, the Christian gentile races are inclined by nature to be philosemitic rather than antisemitic, and their anti-semitism often owes its force to the shock of disillusionment. Can you imagine a parent telling a child that when other children react negatively it is a resurgence of ancient prejudice? Such is what the rabbis tell their flock. This nips self-awareness and diffidence in the bud like frost. When you regard the hostility of others as their natural inclination, and as a mark of their moral inferiority, you are unlikely to develop the goodwill and mannerliness necessary to get along with others.

I am an Irishman who shares more in common with the Jews than the Irish in some respects, but one thing which makes me much prefer the Irish to the Jews is that when you criticise a Jew for something he will react with hostility, whereas if you criticise an Irishman for something he will be affected by your criticism, even if he is hurt and angered, and will try to mend his ways. The Jew may pause and ruminate, to learn how to defend himself against the rod, and later avenge himself against the rod, but he will not learn anything from the rod. The Irishman has learned too much from the rod.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The concept of 'racism' as a malicious supernatural force seems to be based on the Jewish concept of anti-semitism. To many Jews anti-semitism is a spiritual energy which lies latent and dormant in all gentiles but which is activated when the circumstances are right, and furthermore they tend to regard antisemitism as the default position of non-Jews, superseded only by a precarious veneer of civilisation of which the Jews regard themselves as chief engineers and defenders. This way of looking at things is deeply dehumanising of gentiles, who are seen as only intermittently human and rational vessels of an inhuman and irrational anti-semitism. Jews are trained by their cultural leaders to see antisemitism as a resurgence of the true colours of the gentile rather than as a reaction of the gentile to particular Jewish behaviour. In actual fact, the Christian gentile races are inclined by nature to be philosemitic rather than antisemitic, and their anti-semitism often owes its force to the shock of disillusionment. Can you imagine a parent telling a child that when other children react negatively it is a resurgence of ancient prejudice? Such is what the rabbis tell their flock. This nips self-awareness and diffidence in the bud like frost. When you regard the hostility of others as their natural inclination, and as a mark of their moral inferiority, you are unlikely to develop the goodwill and mannerliness necessary to get along with others.

I am an Irishman who shares more in common with the Jews than the Irish in some respects, but one thing which makes me much prefer the Irish to the Jews is that when you criticise a Jew for something he will react with hostility, whereas if you criticise an Irishman for something he will be affected by your criticism, even if he is hurt and angered, and will try to mend his ways. The Jew may pause and ruminate, to learn how to defend himself against the rod, and later avenge himself against the rod, but he will not learn anything from the rod. The Irishman has learned too much from the rod.

I think you're better to say "many Jews" or "some Jews," because it's clear that many other Jews are fantastic people - and extremely courageous. Take Norman Finkelstein - he could have enjoyed a happy life as a tenured professor and made millions writing books that told the ruling class what they want to hear - but instead he got sacked from his job for standing up for the basic human rights of the Palestinians. We can only hope we will show so much courage and integrity if we are ever in the Bearna Baoil.

Zosimus

PI Member
I think you're better to say "many Jews" or "some Jews," because it's clear that many other Jews are fantastic people - and extremely courageous. Take Norman Finkelstein - he could have enjoyed a happy life as a tenured professor and made millions writing books that told the ruling class what they want to hear - but instead he got sacked from his job for standing up for the basic human rights of the Palestinians. We can only hope we will show so much courage and integrity if we are ever in the Bearna Baoil.
Please friend, making extravagant generalisations about the Jews is a tradition common to gentile and Jew alike. They are like women in this regard: an interesting subject for extravagant generalisation. I'm actually very philosemitic. My fondness for the Jewish people is vast, instinctive, and irrepressible, and somewhat narcissistic, in that I relate to them so much than in talking about them I am often talking about myself. I am a Christian and do not believe in reincarnation, but on some strange level believe I was a rabbi in a past life.

As a gentile my relationship with the Jewish race is like that of the male race to the female: complex, and full of love and frustration vast and complicated enough not to be resolved by reciprocation and consummation.

Hermit

PI Member
Please friend, making extravagant generalisations about the Jews is a tradition common to gentile and Jew alike. They are like women in this regard: an interesting subject for extravagant generalisation. I'm actually very philosemitic. My fondness for the Jewish people is vast, instinctive, and irrepressible, and somewhat narcissistic, in that I relate to them so much than in talking about them I am often talking about myself. I am a Christian and do not believe in reincarnation, but on some strange level believe I was a rabbi in a past life.

As a gentile my relationship with the Jewish race is like that of the male race to the female: complex, and full of love and frustration vast and complicated enough not to be resolved by reciprocation and consummation.
Step away from the bottle, Pisces. Your endless sympathy can make you gullible for anyone you perceive as victims, and there are no greater victims than the poor old Jews, the only people in history who went through suffering. Get your head out of imagination land and come back down to earth. :) ♓ 🔯

Top Bottom