Political Irish “So What Next: Becoming Anti-Racist”

TW Tone

PI Member
What is genuinely galling about Ebun Joseph is the fact that she possesses an academic platform. Any charlatan can carve out a niche on social media and proselytise to the public. An academic platform generally requires intellectual output and generally confers credibility. What is the extent of Joseph’s intellectual output? According to academia.edu it is two academic publications (one of which is her PhD thesis and the other of which is an article based on her PhD thesis), a draft paper (which is based on her PhD thesis as well), two articles for the Dublin Inquirer, and a string of speaking engagements all of which are...based on her PhD thesis. Joesph is about as qualified an academic as she was a highly skilled migrant.
Do you happen to know what academic rank she holds?
Judging by what you say, it should be Junior Lecturer.
Under normal circumstances, she'd have to thread together a lot of research before being considered for promotion.
But she's black of course....

Anglophile

PI Member
My money would not be on antifa in any confrontation.
You have exaggerated respect for bullies and thugs.

Just remembered-- you support Israel!
That makes sense now.
Where was the 'respect'??

And the leftists have already routed the 'right wing racists' at the GPO before.

Lame excuse to bring Israel into the conversation.

You and Karloff should get together!!!!:D

jpc

PI Member
Whatever the liberal and leftist chattering classes decide..... :)
That's about it all right.
But real alt right?
Are a figment of the lefts imagination.
They need someone to fight!
To justify the cultural Marxist crap they espouse.
And non existent threats are the safest.👍

Last edited:

TW Tone

PI Member
Where was the 'respect'??

And the leftists have already routed the 'right wing racists' at the GPO before.

Lame excuse to bring Israel into the conversation.

You and Karloff should get together!!!!:D
Those 'rightists'. were a few goofs led by the nitwit O Loughlin.
Things have moved on.

As to Israel, whenever I think of thugs and bullies, the Rogue State comes to mind.

Reactions: bAd

IrishJohn

PI Member
What is genuinely galling about Ebun Joseph is the fact that she possesses an academic platform. Any charlatan can carve out a niche on social media and proselytise to the public. An academic platform generally requires intellectual output and generally confers credibility. What is the extent of Joseph’s intellectual output? According to academia.edu it is two academic publications (one of which is her PhD thesis and the other of which is an article based on her PhD thesis), a draft paper (which is based on her PhD thesis as well), two articles for the Dublin Inquirer, and a string of speaking engagements all of which are...based on her PhD thesis. Joesph is about as qualified an academic as she was a highly skilled migrant.
I think her "PhD" has about as much value as used toilet paper.

Reactions: bAd

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
That's about it all right.
But real alt right?
Are a figment of the lefts imagination.
Need someone to fight.
And non existent threats are the safest.👍
I'd say there's a few 'far right' knobheads in Ireland ok, you see them at the protests...Doc Martins, Green bomber jackets tight jeans, dodgy haircuts, tats etc etc...
Funnily enough, they're always with the ANTIFA morons.....:)

Kershaw

PI Member
I don't have time to watch the video right now but I had a quick glance at this Ria Flom's Twitter. You can see a pattern emerge fairly quickly. Lots of retweets about race, black Irish, pictures of BLM fists and LGBT rainbow coloured care bears. :rolleyes:

I'll look forward to watching it though when I get a chance, the tittle "Whats next: becoming anti-racist" along with some other tweets by the good doctor may lead one to believe that we are all automatically nasty, dirty racists by default (because of our skin colour). Could be interpreted that some are planting a seed that us nasty Irish whiteys need to un-racist ourselves.

When we were a homogeneous society no one called us racist. We flung open the gates for globalism / diversity sake and now we are constantly reminded how disgustingly racist we are by our own Government / NGO's and media.
here's the condensed 13 minute version.

Did you know somebody who says they are not a racist is actually just racist in denial?

According to Ebun, racism is silently carried among white people and needs to be treated like Covid-19: Assume you have it and be willing to change your life to end it. Anti-black racism is a global pandemic, she says.

Feldman says whiteness and white supremacy are inseparable because all her fellow white people are taught racism which Ebun defines as when you attribute something to someone's race.

She and Feldman then proceed to lob a series of charges against all white people (spoiler alert — we're racist).

To fix our racist society, Ebun wants us to change a primary principle of western justice — that the burden of proof be on any white person accused of being racist to prove they aren't.

She also wants UCD to force this drivel down the throat of every student.

link

Zosimus

PI Member
Antisemites have a tendency to assume that Jews are more co-ordinated than they actually are, but the most important fact to remember is that the Jews are an innately contrary, eccentric and fissiparous people who tend to extreme opinions and divisive extravagance. They are very tribal but very prone to wild ideas which cause fractures between them: the tribe is the great family dinner table wherein the Jews can fight and throw cutlery and make each other cry, safe from from the scrutiny of the gentiles. It is mistake to think everything they do is a tentacle of their great agenda.

Observers on the Jews tend to put together this composite picture on the nature, goals and methods of the Jewish race: the Jews are ethnocentrists who aim to destroy or subjugate all nations other than their own, Israel, and ceaselessly labour towards the ascendancy of their race, endeavouring to keep their culture, religion and blood pure while subverting and amalgamating the culture, religion and blood of other races, whom they regard as inhuman cattle who exist only to serve them, and may be killed without scruple, but must be punished harshly when they harm the Jews. Now it is very true that the Jews often tend to be chauvinistically tribal and that they often tend to be subversive and pernicious, but they are less often the two at once than many rightists think. It is worth noting that Noel Ignatiev (editor of Race Traitor and author of How the Irish Became White) and our own dear Ronit Lentin, who are typical examples of Jewish subversives, are not hypocritical in their attitude to Israel: both are staunch anti-Zionists and supporters of the Palestinian cause. They aim to destroy the national existence of Israel as much as that of their host country. Ovadia Josef, who claimed that non-Jews existed only to serve Jews, praised Hitler as an instrument of divine wrath. Some of the most racist Zionists admitted their admiration for Nazism. Generally when you find a Jew saying or doing something very 'Jewy' you will also find them saying something comparably stark in a way you wouldn't expect. The Jews produce the most and least tribalistic people, and while some would argue that these self-subversives are part of a kind of racial 'suicide bomber' strategy which ultimately serves the genetic legacy of the tribe, I'm inclined to think it's more likely that the Jewish race simply tends to produce highly-strung, fanatical and eccentric people of all varieties.

The goyim are in some ways an irritating distraction from their favourite engagement, which is endless baroque feuding among themselves. They are a right-wing webforum of a race. I suspect their worst behaviour towards non-Jews is really part of an intra-ethnic Jewish feud in which gentiles are more or less incidental, as when you are so busy feuding with your next door neighbour that you cease to care that the noise from the fight is bothering your other neighbours. I think 'the nations' are simply 'other neighbours' to the Jews, whose real passion and enmity they fling among themselves.

I am very fond of the Jews because I like strange, marginal and neurotic people like myself. If I were born among Am Yisrael I would feel I had a whole extended family of millions to keep me company.

Last edited:

Volatire

PI Member
Those 'rightists'. were a few goofs led by the nitwit O Loughlin.
Things have moved on.

As to Israel, whenever I think of thugs and bullies, the Rogue State comes to mind.
Israel? Awesome country.

Top Bottom