Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

“Pope” Francis takes part in earth worship to appease Pachamama. [A pagan goddess to whom children were sacrificed].

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
No reasonable person could think that His Holiness approves of sodomy. But, he extends his love to the sinner and the mentally ill.
In a public act of welcome , antipope francis welcomes, kisses, and embraces a homosexual male couple.
Are you out of your mind in trying to allege that this behaviour is not direct approval of their sinful and anti catholic lifestyle?

All Catholics have been advised to avoid this dangerous predator antipope called francis the first.

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
the reality is the pope is acting more like a gay rights activist with words like "Catholics are like Nazis" that a follower of the teachings of Christ. it's just to extreme for me and seems personal.
Francis is not now and never has been a pope.
Benedict xvi unfortunately is the actual pope.

The dangerous apostate called francis 1st pretends to be a pope but in all reality is nothing but a subversive hater of all true catholic values.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Francis is not now and never has been a pope.
Benedict xvi unfortunately is the actual pope.

The filthy pig called francis 1st pretends to be a pope but in all reality is nothing but a dirtbag hater of all true catholic values.

You see that I oppose JPII just as much as you oppose Francis. But I don't go so far as to claim he wasn't a legitimate Pope. You are going completely overboard. You can oppose Francis all you like, and point out his errors from morning to night, but bringing the Succession of Saint Peter into question - and claiming that the laity have the right to decide who is or isn't Pope - is a terrible heresy. Pope Francis is an ageing man. Maybe the next Pope will be more to your taste. You should have the humility to wait until then and endure your unhappiness now.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
You see that I oppose JPII just as much as you oppose Francis. But I don't go so far as to claim he wasn't a legitimate Pope. You are going completely overboard. You can oppose Francis all you like, and point out his errors from morning to night, but bringing the Succession of Saint Peter into question - and claiming that the laity have the right to decide who is or isn't Pope - is a terrible heresy. Pope Francis is an ageing man. Maybe the next Pope will be more to your taste. You should have the humility to wait until then and endure your unhappiness now.
Since francis is not a pope there is nothing to oppose.

I have more than proved on many occasions beyond all reasonable doubt that Pope Benedict’s alleged resignation was illegal under canon law and therefore not effective.
Thus he legally remains pope.
That means francis 1st is not and never has been a legitimate “pope”.

It’s quite clear Bergoglio along with never being pope is also a formal heretic and hater of many elementary catholic truths.
All Catholics are advised to avoid him.

OP
The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal

PI Member
That's some mad article by some sad lunatic. His Holiness never said any such thing.
But his wickedness antipope francis did say such a thing

Top Bottom