“Cardinal” stooge of antipope Francis climbs down manhole to help steal electricity.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your view of "theft" is an erroneous one, promoted by the Jewish ruling class in the Torah. They wanted to stop the Jewish proletarians from rising up and recovering the stolen lands which the ruling class had decided to call its "private property."
Nonsense.
Your moral compass is completely askew.
Theft is when you hook up to an ESB pole and expect your neighbour to pay for the electricity that you use.
Taking stuff without paying for it.
That is what has happened here,

Whatever chance there was of the company writing off or reducing the unpaid debt of 300,000 euro has now been effectively destroyed by the actions of this thieving cardinal who has made a bad situation ten times worse.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This is not about the cancelling of an existing debt.
It is about a thieving priest abusing his position and breaking the law to massively increase an already enormous and unpaid existing debt.

Yes, the Master, i.e. God, forgave the debt. It's also in the Our Father. The English version using "trespasses" is actually a Capitalist mistranslation. The original Greek says "Forgive the debts of us, as we forgive the debts to us."

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Yes, the Master, i.e. God, forgave the debt. It's also in the Our Father. The English version using "trespasses" is actually a Capitalist mistranslation. The original Greek says "Forgive the debts of us, as we forgive the debts to us."
You are confused and miss the entire point.
Ah well.

Your perverted version of Christianity implies that people have no duty to honour their lawful debts.
Failure to honour your lawful debts when you can is the sin of theft and an offence against the 7th commandment..

If persons for valid reasons cant pay then yes debt forgiveness but the idea that massive debts can continue to be accrued and nobody pays anything is simple common theft and that is the position you are promoting.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Nonsense.
Your moral compass is completely askew.
Theft is when you hook up to an ESB pole and expect your neighbour to pay for the electricity that you use.
Taking stuff without paying for it.
That is what has happened here,

Whatever chance there was of the company writing off or reducing the unpaid debt of 300,000 euro has now been effectively destroyed by the actions of this thieving cardinal who has made a bad situation ten times worse.

If I have a home and money to pay for electricity and I decide to just take it instead, you would be right. But, if society is so dysfunctional that I don't even have a home, then you are wrong. I have a Catholic duty to take a home and electricity by whatever means necessary.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
You are confused and miss the entire point.
Ah well.

Your perverted version of Christianity implies that people have no duty to honour their lawful debts.
Failure to honour your lawful debts when you can is the sin of theft and an offence against the 7th commandment..

If persons for valid reasons cant pay then yes debt forgiveness but the idea that massive debts can continue to be accrued and nobody pays anything is simple common theft and that is the position you are promoting.

Your problem is that the Bible doesn't actually define the term "theft." It can mean a lot of different things. When the Israelites took Palestine from the Native population by force, that was certainly theft. But, the Torah spins that as God's Will. It's Jewish propaganda and nothing else. Jesus points to the correct way, which is not to horde wealth but share it. Besides that, did God give the world to Adam as his private property? No, he didn't. So therefore there can be no such thing as private property. It's just theft dressed up as law.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Your problem is that the Bible doesn't actually define the term "theft." It can mean a lot of different things. When the Israelites took Palestine from the Native population by force, that was certainly theft. But, the Torah spins that as God's Will. It's Jewish propaganda and nothing else. Jesus points to the correct way, which is not to horde wealth but share it. Besides that, did God give the world to Adam as his private property? No, he didn't. So therefore there can be no such thing as private property. It's just theft dressed up as law.
If you really need something and you have no other way of getting it you are allowed to steal as long as you are stealing it from someone who does not themselves really need it. This is in St Thomas Aquinas and also in St John Chrysostom. The real argument is under the definition of real need. Certainly though hungry people are allowed to steal if that is their only option. As St Ambrose says "God created all things in common- Sin created private property" however we cannot have therefore people going around on the strength of that given the society we live in taking whatever they like because that would be a recipe for chaos.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
If you really need something and you have no other way of getting it you are allowed to steal as long as you are stealing it from someone who does not themselves really need it. This is in St Thomas Aquinas and also in St John Chrysostom. The real argument is under the definition of real need. Certainly though hungry people are allowed to steal if that is their only option. As St Ambrose says "God created all things in common- Sin created private property" however we cannot have therefore people going around on the strength of that given the society we live in taking whatever they like because that would be a recipe for chaos.

I totally agree that we can't have people taking what they like when they like. And nobody punishes that behaviour more than Communist governments. But, as you say, where people are homeless and hungry because of the dysfunctional state, society and economy we suffer under, then they do have a right to take the basic necessities.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I totally agree that we can't have people taking what they like when they like. And nobody punishes that behaviour more than Communist governments. But, as you say, where people are homeless and hungry because of the dysfunctional state, society and economy we suffer under, then they do have a right to take the basic necessities.
Well here’s a few facts about the buildings occupants who the Cardinal is helping in their robberies.

h.
“The Spin Time Labs building has been occupied by Communist activists since 2013, shortly before its sale. .

The “poor” who now live in the building, and whose presence Krajewski used in order to justify his action, pay a rent to the occupiers. State social workers have urged the families who live in the complex to move into state owned apartments. They have refused, preferring to stay in the occupied building.

Since 2013 the occupiers have installed in the Spin Time Labs building a 1000-person-disco without emergency exits or fire extinguishers, a commercial restaurant, a commercial school for brewers, a cinema, and rooms for professional tango lessons. These services are all sold without receipts and therefore they are paying no taxes. Neither police nor social services have been allowed to enter the building.

Last year around 125 events took place in the building, many of them with an entrance fee, especially the music events where alcohol and cigarettes are available in abundance, including for minors. With their activities the occupiers have made more than 250’000 Euros in a single year. This year, already 60 events were organized in the place. In the past, Cardinal Krajewski has been a guest at such events.”
———————————————
So folks the whole thing is a racket organized by communists and supported by a thieving communist cardinal acting on behalf of the antipope.Francis.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Well here’s a few facts about the buildings occupants who the Cardinal is helping in their robberies.

h.
“The Spin Time Labs building has been occupied by Communist activists since 2013, shortly before its sale. .

The “poor” who now live in the building, and whose presence Krajewski used in order to justify his action, pay a rent to the occupiers. State social workers have urged the families who live in the complex to move into state owned apartments. They have refused, preferring to stay in the occupied building.

Since 2013 the occupiers have installed in the Spin Time Labs building a 1000-person-disco without emergency exits or fire extinguishers, a commercial restaurant, a commercial school for brewers, a cinema, and rooms for professional tango lessons. These services are all sold without receipts and therefore they are paying no taxes. Neither police nor social services have been allowed to enter the building.

Last year around 125 events took place in the building, many of them with an entrance fee, especially the music events where alcohol and cigarettes are available in abundance, including for minors. With their activities the occupiers have made more than 250’000 Euros in a single year. This year, already 60 events were organized in the place. In the past, Cardinal Krajewski has been a guest at such events.”
———————————————
So folks the whole thing is a racket organized by communists and supported by a thieving communist cardinal acting on behalf of the antipope.Francis.

That's a very politically motivated publication. I'd like to see a more objective source. And even if the poor do pay a rent, I'm sure it must be a small one that they can afford. If they are holding discos in a building without exits, then its up to the authorities to shut it down. Why is that not happening? Is that not more proof of what I'm saying, i.e. that bourgeois Capitalist society is completely dysfunctional and needs to be replaced with something much better.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
That's a very politically motivated publication. I'd like to see a more objective source. And even if the poor do pay a rent, I'm sure it must be a small one that they can afford. If they are holding discos in a building without exits, then its up to the authorities to shut it down. Why is that not happening? Is that not more proof of what I'm saying, i.e. that bourgeois Capitalist society is completely dysfunctional and needs to be replaced with something much better.
The point is that this building is running all kinds of illegal scams and bringing in an income 250,000 euro yet refuses to pay the electricity bill for the last 6 years.
You then justify the actions of a catholic priest in perpetuating the situation.
It’s not on.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The point is that this building is running all kinds of illegal scams and bringing in an income 250,000 euro yet refuses to pay the electricity bill for the last 6 years.
You then justify the actions of a catholic priest in perpetuating the situation.
It’s not on.

I'd have to see more detailed figures before I'd condemn them. I suppose people are not happy to live in a squat because they don't like the bourgeois homes the state is providing them.

Ted

PI Member
"Even if the Pope were Satan incarnate, we ought not to raise up our heads against him… I know very well that many defend themselves by boasting: “They are so corrupt, and work all manner of evil!” But God has commanded that, even if the priests, the pastors, and Christ-on-earth were incarnate devils, we be obedient and subject to them, not for their sakes, but for the sake of God, and out of obedience to Him." —St. Catherine of Siena

Top Bottom