“Cardinal” stooge of antipope Francis climbs down manhole to help steal electricity.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
This thief Cardinal, acting no doubt under the influence of his criminal boss antipope Francis , climbed into a manhole in Rome , broke police seals and switched on an electricity supply shut off to prevent theft.
[A massive 300,000 unpaid euro bill had built up and the electricity had to be shut off.]

Seem now the antipope Francis has abrogated not just the 6 th commandment but now also the 7 th commandment.
“Thou shalt not steal.”
This antipope and his official thieves are recognized by many govts around the world including Ireland so maybe it’s time to reassess the situation in the light of these developments.

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
He is from the Bono school of do-gooding. Helping Africans and Asians to public resources needed by ordinary Europeans and then retiring to his huge mansion with it's gold fittings and a huge bank account.

Would be different if he had agreed to pay for any electricity taken.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude ... move to the light.
So next we will have Irish catholic priests shimming up ESB poles to reconnect cables cut of for non payment of bills.
Stealing electricity is now morally acceptable by the antipope and his thugs who run the Vatican City statelet.

Move to the light?
I pay my esb bill , and unlike antipope Francis , do not expect others to pay it for me.

The Irish state has diplomatic relations with this thief and its time to reconsider.

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
He is from the Bono school of do-gooding. Helping Africans and Asians to public resources needed by ordinary Europeans and then retiring to his huge mansion with it's gold fittings and a huge bank account.

Would be different if he had agreed to pay for any electricity taken.
300,000 euro worth of electricity had already been stolen by way of unpaid bills.
The people living in the building were not contributing a cent and the electricity supply had to be shut off.

Antipope Francises official man climbed down a manhole and broke the police seals thus facilitating further theft and then scurried back to diplomatic immunity of the rogue Vatican statelet.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This thief Cardinal, acting no doubt under the influence of his thug boss antipope Francis climbed into a manhole in Rome and broke police seals on an electricity supply shut off to prevent theft.
A massive 300,000 unpaid euro bill had built up and the electricity had to be shut off.

Seem now the antipope Francis has abrogated not just the 6 th commandment but now also the 7 th commandment.
“Thou shalt not steal.”
This antipope and his official thieves are recognized by many govts around the world including Ireland so maybe it’s time to reassess the situation in the light of these developments.

how do we know they were illegals?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I understand that this for for a good cause.
No.
The atheistic communists have seized the building and were refusing to pay for any electricity.
300, 000 euro worth of unpaid bills had built up.
The electricity supplier to avoid bankruptcy had to shut off the supply.

The “cardinal” is a high ranking employee of the antipope Francis and decided to flout Italian law and break the seals and reconnect the electricity.
He thus aids and abets massive theft that damages a company and endangers the livelihood of many honest workers.

This is what criminal antipopes like Francis get up to when allowed to get away with by stupid governments.

page61

PI Member
So next we will have Irish catholic priests shimming up ESB poles to reconnect cables cut of for non payment of bills.
Stealing electricity is now morally acceptable by the antipope and his thugs who run the Vatican City statelet.

Move to the light?
I pay my esb bill , and unlike antipope Francis , do not expect others to pay it for me.

The Irish state has diplomatic relations with this thief and its time to reconsider.

We all ready had Eamon Casey taking money. The two Irish priests in florida, Fr john Reid Durham €50k, Fr Conleth Byrne €150K..etc etc
There is quite a long list of those who gave into temptation . you cannot be selective

The Field Marshal

PI Member
how do we know they were illegals?
The point is that a high ranking employee and colleague of the antipope broke Italian law to not only assist in the theft of 300,000 euro but to enable the continuation of that theft.
The 7th commandment has been abrogated by the antipope.

The people living in the building were refusing to pay anything for the electricity they were getting.
The Italian communists promoted this theft and the antipope sides with them .

Top Bottom