Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

‘We did not live up to our Christianity’ - order of nuns who ran infamous Tuam Home apologises

Immaculate Mind

PI Member

Some Bunch to be preaching...

The Christian Hierarchies & EU are as bad as the Brits, the sooner we are rid of them all, the better!

A truly terrible and sad time in Irish history but it has fuck all to do with the EU or Britain.

Eriugena

PI Member
How can it be stealing if its owed by reparation.. And Yes i do propose to Take it from them
You propose stealing under this spurious notion of reparation.
You obviously have a twisted mind to defend these.. You would have probably made a fine camp commandant in a concentration Camp
On the contrary , it is you who has all the requisite qualifications:
Non-mask wearers "should be tazered on the hour every hour while tied to the spire"
and "If you have no vaccine cert you should be sent to spike island and following "re-education" you's should be made pick cotton along the boreens of Connemara"

Last edited:

Eriugena

PI Member
Before 1953 there were no specific Laws governing Adoptions

Anyone after that who wants to sue then the onus would be on them to prove it.
I mean after 1953. There are cases where the consent form was signed long after the adoption.
You have also struck upon the real reason the records are sealed; to prevent people accessing the evidence.

Last edited:

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
The figures do...

But the thing is.. You would want to be a right sick bastard to defend the practices that took place

Do you personally think it was ok what happened to unmarried mothers and their children

Ok, but what would you have done, if you had been in government during the years 1940 - 1945 (when infant mortality in the homes were highest)?

I've asked this question before and no one answers it.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

Immaculate Mind

PI Member
No-one said it had- keep your moronic confusion to yourself.

In post #1 You say the christian hierarchies are as bad as the EU and the Brits,no confusion from me. Don't be moronic.
This is a terrible catalogue of atrocities that was caused by our society and the church in Ireland so lets leave the EU and Brits out of it there's nice little chap.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
If you can't tell the difference between being as bad as & being involved with, you will be Threadbanned for being a Cretin/Troll.

Rose

PI Member
Hopefully people are also now recommended to get an autopsy requirement if they are been forced to take new emergency medication that has been brought into the market due to emergency legislation. Is History about to repeat itself but in an even worse horror film form?
Let the legal actions begin!

All just another little bit of history repeated. Italian gov about to collapse

Immaculate Mind

PI Member
If you can't tell the difference between being as bad as & being involved with, you will be Threadbanned for being a Cretin/Troll.

Funny you call people cretin troll just because they disagree,that's really weak.I don't like the EU either but you seem obsessed, perhaps you should seek help.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Stop Posting about me & stay on Topic.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
the treatment of people in Tuam was Christian.....that is fairly typical of what christians have been doing for ages.

Spain under Franco was very similar.

and so regarding the OP, yes yis did ''live up to your christianity'' for all the toxicity that Christianity is. All religions suck.

Top Bottom