‘Be CAREFUL what you wish for’ - Diane Abbott says Leave would WIN a second Brexit vote

NotPC

PI Member
Be careful of anything the abbapotomus says would be more apt!!!!! I'd not take her word for anything concerning numbers in any way shape or form, as we all know Mathematics is not her strong point.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The Field Marshal

PI Member
It is such a major decision with such profound implications I think it essential that the UK electorate , having spent two years in negotiations and being now better informed etc be given the opportunity by a 2nd public plebiscite to express their final intention on the matter.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
It is such a major decision with such profound implications I think it essential that the UK electorate , having spent two years in negotiations and being now better informed etc be given the opportunity by a 2nd public plebiscite to express their final intention on the matter.
The major decision has been made. The last 3 years has been about creating bad faith negotiations in order to attempt to justify a second vote.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
The people didn't vote for a deal they voted to leave

jpc

PI Member
Given a large number of the electorate and political system are going to be vehemently opposed to the EU and anything to do with it for years at the best.
You have to wonder why the EU are so adamant about retaining a nation that has been ambivalent at best to the whole project?

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Given a large number of the electorate and political system are going to be vehemently opposed to the EU and anything to do with it for years at the best.
You have to wonder why the EU are so adamant about retaining a nation that has been ambivalent at best to the whole project?
they are scared the brits will make a success of brexit and other nations will be encouraged to leave

El Chaval.

PI Member
People voted Leave mainly because of the lack of democratic accountability.
Given the antics of Brussels over the last 2 years, I imagine that demographic has grown,rather than diminished.

George Dillon

PI Member
Speaking of passports, people over 40 will remember the old Irish passport. It was a pretty green colour. Distinctive. I was proud to present that passport at places throughout the world.

But our eurotoadies judged it too distinctively Irish. They insisted on scrapping the Green Passport and introducing one with a "Euro" burgundy colour. It's ugly, just like the euro coins are ugly. It is not distinctively Irish, which is of course apt given the fact that hundreds of thousands of non-Irish now brandish it. I am now ashamed to present the Irish passport overseas.

It is important to note that the EU does NOT prescribe the colours of national passports, it was just our eurotoady dogs wanting toe lick the EU's leg.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Speaking of passports, people over 40 will remember the old Irish passport. It was a pretty green colour. Distinctive. I was proud to present that passport at places throughout the world.

But our eurotoadies judged it too distinctively Irish. They insisted on scrapping the Green Passport and introducing one with a "Euro" burgundy colour. It's ugly, just like the euro coins are ugly. It is not distinctively Irish, which is of course apt given the fact that hundreds of thousands of non-Irish now brandish it. I am now ashamed to present the Irish passport overseas.

It is important to note that the EU does NOT prescribe the colours of national passports, it was just our eurotoady dogs wanting toe lick the EU's leg.
you can get a green sleeve to put it into my brother has one

Top Bottom