Éamon Ó Cuív; a pain in the Aras?

Threads
So, a FF councillor from Galway called Ollie Crowe has written to all his fellow FF councillors around the country seeking a nomination for his local TD to run for the Park.

Anything to get rid of him., I suppose.

FF councillor seeks support for Ó Cuív presidential bid

Seriously, this is about as direct a challenge to the leadership as you could ask for, and is a real gamble, as a disastrous presidential campaign would just add to the perception that FF are irrelevant. Still, every cloud...

[Edit] To what extent is Crowe acting OBO Ó Cuív and is this actually an attempt to oust Martin and install Dev Og as leader?

D

Deleted member 189

Non Registered Member

O'Cuiv wanted to run for FF against Michael D in 2011, but FF weren't in a position to field a candidate after the GE drubbing. O'Cuiv is too old to become party leader at 68 and wouldn't be popular either. He imagines himself that there's a "silent majority" out there crying out for the Old Ireland of his grandfather. Two Referendums seem not to have dissuaded him of that view.

I can see the campaign video for him.....

D

Deleted member 189

Non Registered Member
It would be a sad reflection of the Gaelic Ireland if we were to to have the grandson of an illegitimate Joo as our President.

OP
OP
Statsman
Threads

O'Cuiv wanted to run for FF against Michael D in 2011, but FF weren't in a position to field a candidate after the GE drubbing. O'Cuiv is too old to become party leader at 68 and wouldn't be popular either. He imagines himself that there's a "silent majority" out there crying out for the Old Ireland of his grandfather. Two Referendums seem not to have dissuaded him of that view.

I can see the campaign video for him.....
You think he's too old, I think he's too old, but does he?

D

Deleted member 189

Non Registered Member
You think he's too old, I think he's too old, but does he?
He'd argue that he's younger than Michael D was when he won. I'd say the said Michael D would love if he ran. Nothing better to galvanise the vote.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
So, a FF councillor from Galway called Ollie Crowe has written to all his fellow FF councillors around the country seeking a nomination for his local TD to run for the Park.

Anything to get rid of him., I suppose.

FF councillor seeks support for Ó Cuív presidential bid

Seriously, this is about as direct a challenge to the leadership as you could ask for, and is a real gamble, as a disastrous presidential campaign would just add to the perception that FF are irrelevant. Still, every cloud...

[Edit] To what extent is Crowe acting OBO Ó Cuív and is this actually an attempt to oust Martin and install Dev Og as leader?

Éamon Ó Cuív is a true Gael and a Patriot. Needless to say, the current Infanticide Régime would be horrified to see him run for President. But, I hope he doesn't run for President. He needs to purge Míhole Martin and his Fine Gael Lite mitlaufers from Fianna Fáil and return the party to the Gaelic Ideal.

D

Deleted member 74

Non Registered Member
Éamon Ó Cuív is a true Gael and a Patriot. Needless to say, the current Infanticide Régime would be horrified to see him run for President. But, I hope he doesn't run for President. He needs to purge Míhole Martin and his Fine Gael Lite mitlaufers from Fianna Fáil and return the party to the Gaelic Ideal.
Cas beat you to it, Taidgh. It's that predictable.

Top Bottom