• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Áileacht na mBan - The Beauty of Aryan Womanhood

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Not everything, just the things that someone pissed on before me.

Well, try to take your mind out of the sewer - and preferably off this thread.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member

It seems that red hair and pale skin comes from the Neanderthal people. About 3% of European DNA is Neanderthal, whereas Africans have pretty much zero Neanderthal DNA. A lot of new evidence has been found about the Neanderthals, and it can be seen that they were a long way from the brutish image that we had. In fact, they had language, had mastered fire and cooked their food, made stone tools, used pigments for clothes and perhaps art, and collected shells for ornamentation. The were tall, slim and hardly people, who's spines where actually more straight than the Homo Sapiens (HS). Their muscle to fat ratio was greater than HS, which gave them considerable more strength for the same body mass. This extra muscle strengthened their bones - in the way top athletes today have harder and stronger bones than the average person. The price to be paid for this was they needed to eat more high protein food than HS did. They also had a system of social welfare, and it can been seen that some of them lived for a long time even after they even had a leg or an arm amputated. Old people were also looked after. These days, anthropologists are calling them people, as it's clear that they were people, but different to HS. They could mate with HS, and often did - as can been seen by the fact that all Europeans and Chinese have Neanderthal DNA. But, the male offspring of these unions likely had difficultly in reproducing, as is the case when similar but different species interbreed. The females are rarely effected. Though it is questioned if they actually were a different species, with some scientists referring to them as Homo Sapiens Neanderthal. Homo Erectus evolved into at least 20 different "forms," some of whom had larger brains than modern humans. It's likely that these evolutionary forms are the underlying physical reality behind the various races today.

Last edited:

amsterdemmetje

PI Member

It seems that red hair and pale skin comes from the Neanderthal people. About 3% of European DNA is Neanderthal, whereas Africans have pretty much zero Neanderthal DNA. A lot of new evidence has been found about the Neanderthals, and it can be seen that they were a long way from the brutish image that we had. In fact, they had language, had mastered fire and cooked their food, made stone tools, used pigments for clothes and perhaps art, and collected shells for ornamentation. The were tall, slim and hardly people, who's spines where actually more straight than the Homo Sapiens (HS). Their muscle to fat ratio was greater than HS, which gave them considerable more strength for the same body mass. This extra muscle strengthened their bones - in the way top athletes today have harder and stronger bones than the average person. The price to be paid for this was they needed to eat more high protein food than HS did. They also had a system of social welfare, and it can been seen that some of them lived for a long time even after they even had a leg or an arm amputated. Old people were also looked after. These days, anthropologists are calling them people, as it's clear that they were people, but different to HS. They could mate with HS, and often did - as can been seen by the fact that all Europeans and Chinese have Neanderthal DNA. But, the male offspring of these unions likely had difficultly in reproducing, as is the case when similar but different species interbreed. The females are rarely effected. Though it is questioned if they actually were a different species, with some scientists referring to them as Homo Sapiens Neanderthal. Homo Erectus evolved into at least 20 different "forms," some of whom had larger brains than modern humans. It's likely that these evolutionary forms are the underlying physical reality behind the various races today.
Well I'm glad anyway that because plenty people told me I'm half a Neanderthal so that makes me 50% so I'm definitely not related to the darkies.

Top Bottom