• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Áileacht na mBan - The Beauty of Aryan Womanhood

Myles O'Reilly

Deported
PI Member
Top Bloke
Mr Glutton are you an American Sir?

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member

Mná Gaelacha na hAbainn.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member

World champion Russian powerlifter, strongest teenage girl in the world, Comrade Maryana Naumova, a member of the Young Pioneer Organization of Russia.

Myles O'Reilly

Deported
PI Member
Top Bloke
Tadgh I just can't get away from what I see with my own two eyes. Today I saw what one could only describe as a stunner. A young blonde girl of about 18 or so and she was hand in hand with an African who was jet fukking black. I cannot reconcile what you're attempting to portray in this thread with such treasonous trash.

I'm sorry Sir but I can't look at this thread in future.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Tadgh I just can't get away from what I see with my own two eyes. Today I saw what one could only describe as a stunner. A young blonde girl of about 18 or so and she was hand in hand with an African who was jet fukking black. I cannot reconcile what you're attempting to portray in this thread with such treasonous trash.

I'm sorry Sir but I can't look at this thread in future.

Yes, I agree that we are in an appalling situation. But what do you do? Just lie down and die - or try to fight back? That blond girl has been brought up on a diet of MTV telling her that she's not cool if she doesn't have a black boyfriend. And her parents were probably both working to keep a roof over their heads and allowing MTV to rear her for them. This is the kind of society we have now.

TedHankey

PI Member
Then there's the beautiful Bar Rafaeli

Polish, Lithuanian, Italian and Jewish (Doh!) :smash2:

Top Bottom