bAd Blog

This thread is a first attempt to learn the basics of how self moderated threads work. The hope being to increase focus on matters of importance by being able to prune out comments which detract from intelligent debate and make threads more time consuming to read than is necessary. Below is a sample from a medium length article that deals with the Kalergi Plan mass immigration agenda, it's well written and informative. If you've not read it before it's well worth it. The image link below...
In the past the f word used with implications towards men of a camp nature, had a perfectly legitimate sense. It simply meant either a bundle of sticks, or if directed to a person, it meant unpleasant woman. Not such an unreasonable use of the word compared to these days. In this regard, to take a leaf from the MAGA terminology, it would help to "make f great again" by returning the word to its more legitimate state. There are a growing number of unpleasant women in the world, so words...
Having listened to some of the good Doctors other videos I've only very recently noticed this one and it kind of leaves me lost for words. I'm struggling to understand whether what she is suggesting is true and genuine or is there some bizarre form of deception involved. Much of what she is speaking about was mentioned by various other people before but this interview is a more impactful presentation and presuming it is actually genuine information it seems the penny has dropped for me...
Top Bottom