Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Anderson's Blog

Warning, the threads in this section are self-moderated

President Donald Trump's presidency can be summed up as follows, He thought the law and the law won. Well, the law being the corrupt deep state not only the deep state of the United States but the whole damn world, (if you believe in the conspiracy of the NWO!) Right from the beginnings of Trump's presidency, the radical left backed by the Democrats were already calling for his impeachment, the hate for Trump was far greater than any hate ever seen before for a President taking up his...

2021, a new year and a new Dawn, the COVID vaccines are being given and many people believe that they can start booking their summer holidays and concerts in anticipation of 2021 is back to normal. In my view, there are 4 different types of people on this planet, Freethinkers - Those who have the ability to think outside the box, see the world for what it is, quite intelligent. Sheep - Do as they are told, believe what is said, stupid people. Some even know they are sheep and want to be...

This thread will be locked, it is for facts as I find them only. If you wish to discuss them then please do this in the Discussion Section https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/covid-alt-news-discussion.38850/ Here I will be providing news that never makes the headlines as and where I find the links. I am not advocating them to be the truth or suggesting they are false, I will leave this up to the individual person to decide on themselves. Unlike the mainstream media, I happen to...
COVID ALT NEWS - Discussion Discussion on My COVID ALT NEWS thread. https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/covid-alt-news.38851/

I'm not going to repeat what has been said a million times on this forum or any other site, this is merely my own thoughts and opinions as to what is going on. Truth be told none of us can truly say what is actually happening, none of us are on the inside of Government meetings or attended such things over the years, what we do have however is a community of people with shared life experiences that have the ability to dissect information and dissect what we know and understand. For nearly...
North Korea has been hosting its own version of Ireland/Britain's Got Talent with chief judge little Kim.
This thread is designed to help people prepare for the worst, no medical advice should be provided other than what is considered good and healthy for all. Above all this thread should help people become self-sufficient and assist them with practical advice.
End of the world playlist Please add your own favorites! WARNING Shit will be removed!
Reading forums all over the world, watching videos and the like, its clear that a large proportion of posters even on this site have trouble accepting the official narrative that Covid-19 is a deadly virus sweeping across the globe. My own views are similar, the same questions dog each and every one of us, we wouldn't be humans if we didn't think for ourselves and question the unknown. Over the past days, I have read posts about this virus being a conspiracy about 5G, A meteor, NWO...
This thread is created for fair and open discussion of the horrible regimes around the world, people, countries and ideologies communism. Screw Soleimani, screw Iran, screw communism, screw Palestine, screw it all! Why would any Irish person support such causes? Why should I care about some brutal Iranian who was taken out by America, why should I give a fu@k about Iran or Palestine? Why should communism which is a failed ideology under despots like little Kim be promoted as some...
Top Bottom